Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Bovril all the way.

Who ever heard of a cup of Marmite!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There is no fence, there is no Vegemite.

Marmite or Bovril. Choose one. Now.

There is vegemite. It's in my cupboard.

Will say marmite though.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Mrs SoC thinks Marmite is nectar from the Gods - whereas for me it is the work of the Devil.

Why waste good bread on Marmite when you can have delicious marmalade or jam?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Stupid poll. Impossible to choose between these two TITANS of DELECTATION. Both serve entirely different purposes, and satisfy entirely different cravings. It's like choosing between MUSIC & ART, or something.

The poll should have been a public one.

I need to know the posters who voted Marmite in order to dismiss their opinions on any further food related threads as they are quite clearly devoid of taste buds.

Vote BOVRIL, it contains :moo:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
MARMITE all the way, blimey, it goes with anything. BBQ chicken and Marmite, Marmite and cucumber sandwichs (dont knock it until you have tried it) Mamite on cold toast, is just heaven.

In my house we go through a jar a week.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think the last time I had Bovril was late 80's in the West Stand at the Goldstone. As they somehow managed to serve it at a temperature that is HOTTER than the SUN and I had a cup once a fortnight since the late 60's, it has removed all my fingerprints and taste buds.
The only product to give equivalent satisfaction now, as I approach my twilight years, is MARMITE.
Culinary delight........... Muffin, toasted with butter and MARMITE with poached egg on top. MMMMMM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here