Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Adrian: You are right, but you can expect the PC lefty clique/nerdy students on here to put you in the pillory for it.

I can tell you that the company I worked for until May this year sent me and another manager on a trip to Slovakia with the specific intention of recruiting Slovaks who would work for the minimum wage, rather than pay decent wages to indigenous people. That is why the "business community" extol the virtues of immigration and strangely the unions rather than fight for decent wages of people here ( and the exploitation of foreigners ) go along with it in their fight against "racism". I no longer work for this company.

:nono:

Oct 25, 2003
adrian29uk said:
Im sorry I cannot see how immigrants are good for the economy?

Im sorry but there are a lot of immigrants working here illegally, taking the f***ing piss out of our country. They are using our hospitals and other essential services without paying any taxes.

Secondly immigrants work for less money, employers know this so they take advantage of them, they also break and health safety rules in the workplace becuase an immigrant is never going to complain are they?

So please tell me how is this good for economy?

And finally I dont mind people coming here if their life is in danger but I dont like people who come to this country and rip us off.

without immigrant workers there would be no NHS

there you go

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Good post Adrian.I also get pissed off when they try and change our culture.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't forget rabbits.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
tommy boy said:
without immigrant workers there would be no NHS

there you go

What you talking about?There is no NHS anymore.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm sick of these so called "fish" using our water, eating our worms, and then they complain when we catch them, f*** off back to iceland or wherever you come from you scaly f***ing pricks

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
So it's you who derlivered my meals to me when i was laid up a few years back:jester:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
adrian29uk said:

Im sorry but there are a lot of immigrants working here illegally, taking the f***ing piss out of our country. They are using our hospitals and other essential services without paying any taxes.

Secondly immigrants work for less money, employers know this so they take advantage of them, they also break and health safety rules in the workplace becuase an immigrant is never going to complain are they?

And finally I dont mind people coming here if their life is in danger but I dont like people who come to this country and rip us off.

Not many in England who don't have immigrant blood in them if you go back far enough. I wonder what you have: Norman, Roman, Viking. . .

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
adrian29uk said:

Mohammed Al Fayed didn't bring any money with him, did he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here