Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
A lot of the immigrants to the UK are very beneficial to the economy and to the country in general but who ar ethe worse type of immigrants?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All legal immigrants are fine.

Its the illegal ones I have issue with :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Those animals which kill off the indeginous population. Like the red squirral. Or was it the white one?

Anyway, they're terrible.

Good call Shizouka, snails. Bloody romans introduced the common garden snail as a luxury food. Didn't bother picking em all up when they left though did they the lazy bastards. How many lettuces has that cost us over the last 1800 years :angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It has to be the Eskimo. He comes down here from the frozen north with his big whale-fur coat on, stinking of seal foetus and chattering his teeth like a joke-shop warehouse. They say they're looking for refuge. Polar bears and ethnic cleansing they rattle on about. I don't listen. So, they turn to crime. Form a mafia. Smuggle things. People. Diamonds. People encased in diamonds.
Send those Eskimotherfuckers back to their icy wastescapes and their barbarism. They are not welcome here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
Good call Shizouka, snails. Bloody romans introduced the common garden snail as a luxury food. Didn't bother picking em all up when they left though did they the lazy bastards. How many lettuces has that cost us over the last 1800 years :angry:

Finnish women...shouldn't be allowed:p :p :p

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.
Meade's_Ball said:
It has to be the Eskimo. He comes down here from the frozen north with his big whale-fur coat on, stinking of seal foetus and chattering his teeth like a joke-shop warehouse. They say they're looking for refuge. Polar bears and ethnic cleansing they rattle on about. I don't listen. So, they turn to crime. Form a mafia. Smuggle things. People. Diamonds. People encased in diamonds.
Send those Eskimotherfuckers back to their icy wastescapes and their barbarism. They are not welcome here.

:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meade's_Ball said:
You just want the hulking Finnish men with their snake-like arms and blinding blonde mullets.

;)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Finnish women are very odd, remember thinking this when i was in Helsinki on a lads jolly once.

Nutty as squirrel shit.

dave the gaffer said:
Finnish women...shouldn't be allowed:p :p :p

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I shall forward your comments on to Mrs Lokki 7 with interest. Did I mention she will also be in the MP tonight... you won't like her when she's angry!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
I shall forward your comments on to Mrs Lokki 7 with interest. Did I mention she will also be in the MP tonight... you won't like her when she's angry!

Ahhh....ermmmmm....

"rapidly thinks of how to retract a statement"

:D

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I married an immigrant, who's ancestors where immigrants from England. can you tell who she is yet :rolleyes:

this week I have been mostly pissed me off because she's not allowed to claim child benefit for my son, she earns, pays tax and NI at a greater rate than most, but she can't claim for our son whos born and bred English ! ( with a little bit of Aussie thrown in for good measure )

I can though :rolleyes: wheres to logic in that ?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:

Nick all our women too:angry:

zefarelly said:
I married an immigrant, who's ancestors where immigrants from England. can you tell who she is yet :rolleyes:

this week I have been mostly pissed me off because she's not allowed to claim child benefit for my son, she earns, pays tax and NI at a greater rate than most, but she can't claim for our son whos born and bred English ! ( with a little bit of Aussie thrown in for good measure )

I can though :rolleyes: wheres to logic in that ?

If she was an illegal immigrant who doesn't contribute to the country then it'll be a different story, she'd be entitled to everything that's on offer, even a free house thrown in.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Oceanic said:
If she was an illegal immigrant who doesn't contribute to the country then it'll be a different story, she'd be entitled to everything that's on offer, even a free house thrown in.

unfortunately thats true

we could do with another house, the rental income would mean I could retire !!!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The worse immigrants are northerners. Moaning about how it's much friendlier in wippet worrying territory and mouthing off about frothy beer and how everything is cheaper and the beauty of the peaks dales or lakes.

Well you miserable bastards the truth is your neighbours aren't being friendly, they're nosey gobshites who won't stay out of other peoples business

Beer isn't meant to be frothy, it's not f***ing cream soda. Have a pint of Harveys and belt up.

The only reason it's cheap is no-one wants to bloody live there, probably because it's full of people like you.

And shut up about the ranges of hills your family hovel clung to the side of. There's nothing picturesque about dull grey hills under dull grey skies. Proper hills are called downs and overlook the weald.

Piss of back to where you cames from if you hate it so much down here and while you're at it take the Welsh and Scots with you.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Voroshilov said:
The worse immigrants are northerners. Moaning about how it's much friendlier in wippet worrying territory and mouthing off about frothy beer and how everything is cheaper and the beauty of the peaks dales or lakes.

Well you miserable bastards the truth is your neighbours aren't being friendly, they're nosey gobshites who won't stay out of other peoples business

Beer isn't meant to be frothy, it's not f***ing cream soda. Have a pint of Harveys and belt up.

The only reason it's cheap is no-one wants to bloody live there, probably because it's full of people like you.

And shut up about the ranges of hills your family hovel clung to the side of. There's nothing picturesque about dull grey hills under dull grey skies. Proper hills are called downs and overlook the weald.

Piss of back to where you cames from if you hate it so much down here and while you're at it take the Welsh and Scots with you.

:clap:

you forgot to mention the bit about leaving the wheels on our cars, wallets in our pockets and TV's in our living rooms. or is that just applicable to scousers and scallies ? :rolleyes:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Im sorry I cannot see how immigrants are good for the economy?

Im sorry but there are a lot of immigrants working here illegally, taking the f***ing piss out of our country. They are using our hospitals and other essential services without paying any taxes.

Secondly immigrants work for less money, employers know this so they take advantage of them, they also break and health safety rules in the workplace becuase an immigrant is never going to complain are they?

So please tell me how is this good for economy?

And finally I dont mind people coming here if their life is in danger but I dont like people who come to this country and rip us off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here