Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immature, moi?

The Lizard King

Sep 8, 2003
In hiding at the moment!
Read my post about the singing section again...as u obviously didn't the 1st time! Take a good look @ SOME of the fans in the singing section....Dickheads? YES!, in fact the same people who monoplise this board.........TRUTH HURTS, R U palace in disguise?

Braders100 I SALUTE YOU!!!

XXX.:shit:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you're not exactly enamering yourself to people are you mate?

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
yeah id go for 14 Brighton bird, we havent seen uranus aka supernova recently have we?!:clap2: :clap2:

The Lizard King said:
....Fuckin' nearly 40 actually!...Can I ask what dress size u r? - now that we r getting personal!

X.

You are such a :censored: jockey.

Go away if you talk pure crap (excuse my language everyone else). If you can't be civilised or talk about the Albion, then I don't want to hear this.

I think an ignore button is on it's way...... (even Dwayne isn't on there).

And I'm dress size 22.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Of course not she's on a wind up.....how could you fit on a seat at withdean with a dress size of 22.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
BrightonBird said:
You are such a :censored: jockey.

Go away if you talk pure crap (excuse my language everyone else). If you can't be civilised or talk about the Albion, then I don't want to hear this.

I think an ignore button is on it's way...... (even Dwayne isn't on there).

And I'm dress size 22.

please god no......

tinx said:
Of course not she's on a wind up.....how could you fit on a seat at withdean with a dress size of 22.

I'm not, but then you will never know anyway. I love the thought of being who you want to be on the internet!:lolol:

Anyway - where has the Lizard king got to? And why such a rubbish name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here