Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine you're Peter Ward...

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
You're excited at going back to Brighton, you remember so many 25,000-plus Goldstone crowds, all chanting your name… You've heard about the total commitment of everyone to the Falmer dream… the fans, people right across Sussex, and beyond.

You get to Madeira Drive. You meet up with Micky Adams, Steve Coppell, Gary Stevens, Mark McGhee and all the first team squad…

You look back… and find that you've travelled 3,000 miles to lead a march of... 3,000 people?

Don’t let this happen. Show these Albion legends you care! Be there on Monday!!

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
Gilliver's Travels said:
You're excited at going back to Brighton, you remember so many 25,000-plus Goldstone crowds, all chanting your name… You've heard about the total commitment of everyone to the Falmer dream… the fans, people right across Sussex, and beyond.

You get to Madeira Drive. You meet up with Micky Adams, Steve Coppell, Gary Stevens, Mark McGhee and all the first team squad…

You look back… and find that you've travelled 3,000 miles to lead a march of... 3,000 people?

Yer, let's get everone down there! If we take 10-15000 it will really make a message!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gilliver's Travels said:

:clap2: well said that man ,turn out it full force tomorrow C'MON!

Charlie_g

Sep 18, 2003
Hove
gonna leave work in Horsham early to get there. All ready cleared it with work and with 'she who must be obeyed'!:clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
I was taken to hospital after the Chester match in 1999 suffering from severe damage to my voice box caused by excessive BOOing and shouting Adams OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:
And those men in white coats have kept you there ever since, right Ernie ?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'm going, and I can't wait! Let's make a difference!

Oh, I can't stand cheesyness. :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'll be there, but I imagine an awful lot of people who cant get out of work at that time wont be.

People are permitted to have other things in their lives:glare:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ernest said:
I RECKON 300 tops tomorrow and 290 of them are only going to ABUSE and BOO Magoo :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ernest, have you noticed that neither Brizzle Rovers or Mansfield have any manager at all at the moment. Surely that is your ultimate dream?:lolol:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Ernest, have you noticed that neither Brizzle Rovers or Mansfield have any manager at all at the moment. Surely that is your ultimate dream?:lolol:

and yeovil !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here