Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine this team... (NSFW)

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
You might want to grab some tissues first...

250212222906.png

How flair would that be?!

I am with you on this - desperate to see that midfield if just for part of the game

Gus said on radio sussex last night that Barnes was about to be subbed before he scored his first as he wasn't doing what he should be.

Navarro upped his game yesterday and played well but I find a Bridcutt/Navarro midfield too defensive at home. With the options we have we should be going out to attack and murder teams at the Amex IMHO but hey what do i know?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Caskey Forster, Dunk, Noone ,Lua lua and Toby in reserve

quality squad. Does anyone think we could sign Razak and Assulin or are they genuine short term loans? I suppose if we got promoted it would help our cause.

TNBA

TTF

I think Assulin could be a slight possibility just due to the fact he just has not lived up to expectations since moving from Barca due to his injury, and i think we would find it extremely hard to keep hold of Razak if he continues to play the way he has done so far.....but then again i cant see him playing in the starting City squad...Fingers Crossed.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
270212151709.png

I think the above would tear teams apart.

Subs. Ankergren, Dunk, Vicente,Barnes/Vokes, Navarro

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
I forgot the tissue !! Mess everywhere ;) yeah love it Barnes, noone and lua lua to come of the bench would be great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here