Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine this bad boy flying over your back garden (warning - noisey!!)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No, this is far better..

[yt]hvDDDKnNhuE[/yt]

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Reminds me of when I was camping in East Sussex, it was dark and suddenly this horrendous noise came towards us and saw some lights through the trees, it was a Chinook and it flew really low over our heads - I nearly shat myself.

Yoda

English & European
When I was still living at home, I remember one year during the Shoreham Air Show an F-16 going vertical above the house with his afterburner on.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
When i had my fishing boat, i was anchored up over a wreck about 20 miles out in the channel , on my own...there wasn't a breath of wind so as you can imagine, it was silent.
Then, out of nowhere 2 Tornados flew over me about 50ft above the water, clibing as they flew away from me.
Talk about shit myself!!!!
Obviously the pilots thought they would use me as a bit of a target and have some fun.
Bastards:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There used to be little displays at Brands Hatch on WSB race days until the locals made a fuss. Mind you the last year it happened I nearly shat myself fearing a) the pilot was gonna bin it in the grandstand and b) the pilot was gonna crash into the conference centre. Supremely talented them fellas.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
In regards the Vulcan, its a big shame!

Just like Concorde, all down to the running costs!

I'd love to see the Electic Lightning fly, Now that bad boy is loud, you might as well stick a seat onto a rocket (it really is that good).

The authorities will not let it fly over the UK however due to the safety record of it.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here