Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine if tonight was at the Goldstone.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
that's why i don't bother mate, you know the score :wave:
regards
DR

Good for you. Excellent decision - you would have hated these last two games. Never mind the nine goals or the two clean sheets, or the absolute worldies, or the crowds double what they were for most eras at the GG, or the very good atmosphere. There was a real lack of aggro or puddles of piss. Pretty shit really. Wish I'd stayed at home like those who know the score.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Watford 6-0 in 1958 early evening kO no floodlights? does this count as an evening match....

Jan 30, 2008
Good for you. Excellent decision - you would have hated these last two games. Never mind the nine goals or the two clean sheets, or the absolute worldies, or the crowds double what they were for most eras at the GG, or the very good atmosphere. There was a real lack of aggro or puddles of piss. Pretty shit really. Wish I'd stayed at home like those who know the score.
You carry on enjoying the ride:ascarf:
regards
DR

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I loved the Goldstone. I loved the North Stand. I loved the rawness and I even enjoyed the trouble and the more hostile it was, as a young man, the more I enjoyed it. But as I sat in my comfy padded seat, and admired our stadium as I soaked up the fantastic, yes fantastic, atmosphere. I thought to myself how it has never in my lifetime been so good. The Goldstone at its best, in my opinion, wasn't a patch on what we're experiencing now. Credit should be given to the whole crowd who have really upped their game. Every home game almost feels like a visit to Wembley.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I loved the Goldstone. I loved the North Stand. I loved the rawness and I even enjoyed the trouble and the more hostile it was, as a young man, the more I enjoyed it. But as I sat in my comfy padded seat, and admired our stadium as I soaked up the fantastic, yes fantastic, atmosphere. I thought to myself how it has never in my lifetime been so good. The Goldstone at its best, in my opinion, wasn't a patch on what we're experiencing now. Credit should be given to the whole crowd who have really upped their game. Every home game almost feels like a visit to Wembley.

This this & this :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Which half? Radcliffe right? You're his long lost cousin

:lol:

Not quite but as it happens I do share a surname with a certain popstar which is rare enough to warrant endless enquiries as to whether we're blood relatives.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we imagine if tonight was at the Goldstone - fine by me, so long as you can find a way for me to imagine I was 23 again!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
:lol:

Not quite but as it happens I do share a surname with a certain popstar which is rare enough to warrant endless enquiries as to whether we're blood relatives.

Daniel Bieber?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here