Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Images on Seagulls Direct - doh!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Got a bit of birthday money to spend so as the new home kit is out so went onto Seagulls Direct to look at the ladies fit ... only to discover that the images are of the MENs shirt for both home and away kit! :facepalm:

Ladies And Girls Replica Kit | Seagulls Direct

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
They'll NEVER live that down.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We spend £100m on a stadium and we can't even get the simple things right. What a shambles.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You think that's bad? THIS is the picture of the LONG SLEEVED home shirt apparently!!

003.jpg

Bloody DISGRACE. How am I supposed to know what it will look like!?

You think that's bad? THIS is the picture of the LONG SLEEVED home shirt apparently!!

003.jpg

Bloody DISGRACE. How am I supposed to know what it will look like!?

Can't you see? The long sleeves are TATTOOS made to look like real arms, so you not only save money - you don't have to suffer pins and needles, or regrettable removals at a later date.

The Albion think of everything :bowdown:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Worryingly I can't see any difference between the long sleeve and short sleeved pictures either! Was trying to decide and look identical to me :( Travesty!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
They have got these in the stadium shop today

Thanks for the picture - however if anyone sees me wearing pink please feel free to shoot me! :wink:

Think I'll have to go up to the Amex shop at some point to actually see the shirts in person rather than relying on the online shop...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just noticed that the ladies shirt images are online now - including the matching shorts and socks.

001.jpg

Question is, can I afford to spend £40 on a shirt for my girlfriend when I'm going to be being my own home shirt at the same time?

I guess she WILL end up using it to sleep in......

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Just noticed that the ladies shirt images are online now - including the matching shorts and socks.

001.jpg

Question is, can I afford to spend £40 on a shirt for my girlfriend when I'm going to be being my own home shirt at the same time?

I guess she WILL end up using it to sleep in......

I would

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here