Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Images of how Falmer will look *with* the corners filled and ES upper tier?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think they will do this really quickly.

Would like to see how they do the West into the North and South though. It could look a little awkward round the corner going from three tiers to one?

The bottom teirs of the West and East form a complete bowl with the North and South (there are the same number of rows in all four stands) - at least that is what we were told at our presentation.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The bottom teirs of the West and East form a complete bowl with the North and South (there are the same number of rows in all four stands) - at least that is what we were told at our presentation.

This.

The bottom tiers of all fours stands are designed to line up perfectly in a bowl shape.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How about this for starters?

Top effort Everest. Now for you next challenge, the west stand corners, hotel and greyhound track.

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
anyone know what the increased capacity would be?

Did someone say the planning application has already been submitted?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
anyone know what the increased capacity would be?

Did someone say the planning application has already been submitted?

30,000 I believe.

Can't be submitted until we show that transport works with 22,500, but if all goes well it won't be far into the new season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's looking good... but I think it should match the West lower and North stands row for row (well that's what we were told at our presentation).

Actually I think Ev has got it quite right. Look at the stadium webcam in the south west corner. From the west to the south there is definitely a bigger first tier in the west than the south.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
As I understand it, 6 weeks to do the ES upper tier? lower tier would need to be closed to do this I assume.

The corners, I would have thought, could be done anytime?

Will they apply in 2 stages? i.e. request permission for the corners then later the ES upper.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As I understand it, 6 weeks to do the ES upper tier? lower tier would need to be closed to do this I assume.

The corners, I would have thought, could be done anytime?

Will they apply in 2 stages? i.e. request permission for the corners then later the ES upper.

Really, where did you find that out, I appreciate that a lot of work is in place but that seems hopefull, no??

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Really, where did you find that out, I appreciate that a lot of work is in place but that seems hopefull, no??

I read it on here, honest guv! :D

I can certainly see how the corners can be done relatively quickly. The ES upper has much of the infrastructure already there.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My attempts.

falmercorners1.jpg

falmercorners2.jpg

(Nearly didn't bother posting them - I know how angry people get about bad photoshops!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here