Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hello.

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father...prepare to die.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The recent gag doing the rounds concerned Michael Douglas introducing an awards show and cracking gags... some of the audience started giving him " The Bird" and he got a bit het up with the heckling.

He said " You shouldn't heckle me, do you know who I am ?.... I'm Kirk Douglas's son ! "

Then one by one, people stood up in the audience saying " No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son .. "

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The recent gag doing the rounds concerned Michael Douglas introducing an awards show and cracking gags... some of the audience started giving him " The Bird" and he got a bit het up with the heckling.

He said " You shouldn't heckle me, do you know who I am ?.... I'm Kirk Douglas's son ! "

Then one by one, people stood up in the audience saying " No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son .. "

Like it. Almost as much as the night Eric Morecambe attended a tribute dinner for Rex Harrison, after the actor had recently had surgery for throat cancer and had a large part of his larynx removed.

As Harrison stood up to take the audiences applause, Morecambe was heard to shout 'SPEECH!'

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
the urban spaceman baby

I'd heard that it was one of Michael Douglas' brothers who fancied himself as a comedian and tried out his act in a London Comedy Club. He was "dying" onstage and being heckled when he came out with this. But whichever of Kirk Douglas' sons it was (or even it was just made up) it is still funny.

And by the way, "I'm...walking backwards for Christmas"

...and I'm not a PC, I find those ads profoundly irritating and leave me with an irrational and unreasonable desire to punch the smug git (ok I know they are only actors) saying it. Theyre not a PC.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm... In with the in crowd, with the In crowd In I am.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I'm...

On the top of the world looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

[/Carpenters]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here