FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I want to play some.

Manhuntbox.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm up for a game, I lent mine from Pamie Jhillips, don't worry though he has more copies. :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Maybe we could get his sister's friend Addi Headley to sing Tony Hadley's vocal on Gold!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oi Danny boy, I missed the end of the epic thread so don't recall the quote you have in your signature. Did he come back for more then?

I love how he was boasting that he didn't even live at the address that was posted and yet this quote would seem to directly contradict that.

Can anyone fill me in on how things ended with our friend from Stockport?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Probably not allowed to talk about it now but I'd be very intrigued to know how it ended. I certainly don't remember the quote in Danny Seagull's signature.

And did someone actually order a skip?:wrong::lol:

Oi Danny boy, I missed the end of the epic thread so don't recall the quote you have in your signature. Did he come back for more then?

I love how he was boasting that he didn't even live at the address that was posted and yet this quote would seem to directly contradict that.

Can anyone fill me in on how things ended with our friend from Stockport?

PM Sent!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Probably not allowed to talk about it now but I'd be very intrigued to know how it ended. I certainly don't remember the quote in Danny Seagull's signature.

And did someone actually order a skip?:wrong::lol:

A mate of mine was speaking to Jamie, Jamie said that to her, she knew I was part of it sent to me and I sent it on to Danny and a couple of others.

On the subject, his facebook status from 9pm last night was: WHAT A DAY............. POSSIBLY THE WORST DAY EVER.

I sure hope my half 9 pizza cheered him up :D :D

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
A mate of mine was speaking to Jamie, Jamie said that to her, she knew I was part of it sent to me and I sent it on to Danny and a couple of others.

On the subject, his facebook status from 9pm last night was: WHAT A DAY............. POSSIBLY THE WORST DAY EVER.

:laugh:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here