Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Surprised that this bloke has never scored in the World Cup

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
rooney18-415.jpg

But he has

England+v+Kazakhstan+FIFA2010+World+Cup+Qualifier+-c3cGZgw5BVl.jpg

I just assumed it was a given Rooney had notched a few, but I was mixed up with Euro 2004. Come one WAYNE, step up and soccer those German dins!!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That is undisputable evidential PROOF that Heskey is better than Rooney. Even Don Fabio knows it, but he is too scared to drop Rooney.

FACT
:jester:

Hopefully it's gonna be Roon and Defoe from now on, it worked so much better against the Slovs. I'm beginning to detest Heskey in a way I've never hated anyone in an England shirt before. When I see his name on the team list I get the same feeling of having just shot your load when you HATE sex and your nipples are all sensitive and some freaky bitch is going let's cuddle let's cuddle. Do one.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3569036 said:
Not finals though?

I was at the game I think LB is referring to........6-0 qualifier Vs San Marino.. it was the night John Barnes got booed by half of Wembley

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the current squad, only Gerrard, Heskey, Joe Cole, Crouch and now Defoe have scored in the finals. All have scored 1, except Gerrard who has 3.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In the current squad, only Gerrard, Heskey, Joe Cole, Crouch and now Defoe have scored in the finals. All have scored 1, except Gerrard who has 3.

Have you forgotten about Green? :jester:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3569104 said:
Remember it well.... diving header? And Ferdinand hat trick.

Not quite..

David Platt 13'
David Platt 24'
David Platt 67'
Carlton Palmer 76'
David Platt 83'
Les Ferdinand 86'

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Heskey is the ONLY player in the current squad to have SCORED in the KNOCKOUT rounds of a World Cup.

So there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here