Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im sick of christmas already!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
It's funny hearing my friends over here talking about how they want to see "England, Christmas version". :lol: With the amount of trees, Santas and fairy lights all over Shizuoka, I tell them it's really not much different. Oh, apart from it having something to do with this Jesus character...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Xmas as a kid is for presents and Santa Claus and stuff.

Xmas as an Adult is for copious amount of alcohol, dressing up in fancy dress (usually as Santa) and causing havoc in Brighton/Hove, eating shedloads of turkey/cranberry sauce/pigs in blankets/etc etc etc and getting fat and not being able to move for a few hours! Also good for snogging some BIRD under the Miseltoe, hence my amazing idea of attaching said Misel to my Xmas hat one year...worked a TREAT!

I LOVE XMAS :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I love it.

I know this sounds a bit weird but I never wank on Christmas Day, it just feels so..... disrespectful? I wait til after midnight. I try not to shit as well.
how did i miss this! what a classic quote! and its even funnier because its true :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Also good for snogging some BIRD under the Miseltoe, hence my amazing idea of attaching said Misel to my Xmas hat one year...worked a TREAT!
That is a SUPERB idea, Crabbers. Its beauty is in it's sheer simplicity. You should patent that idea, get those hats into production, and have them sold in every pikey Pound Shop across the nation.

You'd be a millionaire by New Years Eve.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
That is a SUPERB idea, Crabbers. Its beauty is in it's sheer simplicity. You should patent that idea, get those hats into production, and have them sold in every pikey Pound Shop across the nation.

You'd be a millionaire by New Years Eve.

best take out insurance though against those people who snog unwilling recipients - assult and battery charges!! :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
best take out insurance though against those people who snog unwilling recipients - assult and battery charges!! :lolol:
Naah...just have a message on the packet:

"Battery not included"

:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah knowing my luck I'd brand it "Crabbers Xmas Snogging Hat" and some huge Kissing Disease epidemic is found and I get sued by the TV adverts "Been in an accident? caught the new kissing disease?" and end up flat broke by Dec 27th :angry:

:lolol:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm working all Christmas Day. 0700 to 2145. This suits me in loads of ways.

1. I get Boxing Day off. Yes! I will go to the game.
2. It stops arguments at work. Those with families can stay at home and enjoy the day.
3. I'm on my own anyway. My folks are in Dover and I do not drive. Christmas alone is foul.
4. I also get the 28th off. I would love to go to Wolves and maybe take my old man who is a Wolves fan.

This year I will have the bes Christmas going. I will be with my mates, and will go down to my folks this week for my mums birthday.

Tip for the day. Enjoy the day, and smile. It may make someone else happy.

Last edited:

Lush

Mods' Pet
tedebear said:
I love Christmas now - its fun and we have a wonderful time...we do what we want and what makes us happy - especially the presents and the food....

no better time of year to appreciate my wonderful husband and our life....

Yes but TEDE I know you do all that EVERY day of the year...

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here