Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm seriously looking forward to Utd

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I am looking forward to this one which usually means we end up getting beaten...however, to balance this out, Lawro has us down to lose 2-0 which is always a good thing! You never know, fingers crossed for a happy Saturday evening at the Amex!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quick request for info please: is the free digital programme for STH and Albion+ members still a thing? If yes, is there a straightforward link to it? Reason I ask is a very dear lady and lifelong Albion fan I know passed away earlier this week and I'd just like to check if there's a piece in the ManU programme before I buy one or more hard copies to send to her family. Cheers

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Im looking forward to this. I get people wanting to watch Ronaldo, he is one of the greatest players to ever play the game, but that’s where it ends. I hope Dunk does to him what he did to Kane 3 weeks ago.

Like a few others on here I detest United (1983 and then every plastic **** supporting them from about 1995) and I’m up for this today.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Agreed with the OP. Not sure why anyone is getting their knickers in a twist about people excited to see Brighton take on one of the greatest players to have ever played the game.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing him have a sulk in the dugout when he's subbed off and we finally break the Amex hoodoo. Their away form is worse than our home form.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rashford's out. As he always seems to cause us grief this is the time to to really go to town on them.

That's a shame I'd have loved GPott, Barbie and Mr Bloom, to, throughout the day, take it in turns to shake his had and say 'Im a big admirer of your work'.

:wink:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have spent most of my years looking forward to playing a team from the top division in a cup. I remember Derek Dougan and Charlie George putting us in our place some time ago.

We have been in the premier for a while now and have by far, the best players I have ever seen in the stripes. in the first couple of seasons we knew our place and struggled through, but lately we have proved capable of going head to head with the best. (OK, City and Liverpool when they're not at their best :wink:)

But Utd, the multi-million pound United ? I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get something out of this, nothing on the game but pride and I can't wait :albion2:

If we lose now, I'll accept it's all my fault :lolol:

Oh well ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here