Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm pathetic but I play FIFA 12 at 30 years old......

D

Deleted member 18477

Can I get an opinion on my Brighton Team though?!? :D

GK Loach
RB Reveillere
CB Dunk
CB Manolas
LB Brayford (bloody immense - if he's that good in real life we NEED him!)
CDM Brunt
RM Snodgrass
LM Jacobs (absolute steal from Northampton!)
CAM Noone
RS Owen (I know....)
LS Rhodes

Subs
Brezovan
CMS
Vicente
Caulker
Howell (Youth player on FIFA - amazingly good and only 17!)

:amex:

not as good as mine lol.

Vorm

Baptiste - Dunk - Ridgewell

Buckley - Tiago Alacantra - Lansbury - Leitner - Jarvis

Bale

CMS

subs/reserves: mannone, ryan bennett, greer, vincelot, drenthe, bridcutt, noone, shane long, walters

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
not as good as mine lol.

Vorm

Baptiste - Dunk - Ridgewell

Buckley - Tiago Alacantra - Lansbury - Leitner - Jarvis

Bale

CMS

subs/reserves: mannone, ryan bennett, greer, vincelot, drenthe, bridcutt, noone, shane long, walters

I had Vorm on loan in my second season, REALLY good, but far too overpriced (for Brighton anyway). Loach is as good, but cheaper!!! And as I say, my team is realistic enough to play at the AMEX in the not too dim and distant - although Snodgrass clearly is destined for a higher level

D

Deleted member 18477

I had Vorm on loan in my second season, REALLY good, but far too overpriced (for Brighton anyway). Loach is as good, but cheaper!!! And as I say, my team is realistic enough to play at the AMEX in the not too dim and distant - although Snodgrass clearly is destined for a higher level

yes yours is more realistic. i only just signed bale. it was him or van persie. and bale was a lot younger! winning the premiership helped fund that lol. next stop champions league! but barca are too good!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
do you get much for winning the prem on FIFA? for the past couple of seasons I've only had about 6 million from Uncle Tony, makes it difficult, so I've had to sell to buy

D

Deleted member 18477

do you get much for winning the prem on FIFA? for the past couple of seasons I've only had about 6 million from Uncle Tony, makes it difficult, so I've had to sell to buy

think i got a fair few million. ive done like 5 seasons. and won the prem twice.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
mine: (4-3-3)

Mignolet
S.Ried - S Barker - R.Stearman - P.Robinson
Bridcut - Oriol Romeu - Martin Petrov
Buckley - Mackail-Smith - Kakuta

We need an NSC FIFA 12 league ...

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
mine: (4-3-3)

Mignolet
S.Ried - S Barker - R.Stearman - P.Robinson
Bridcut - Oriol Romeu - Martin Petrov
Buckley - Mackail-Smith - Kakuta

We need an NSC FIFA 12 league ...

Only problem is some of us are Xbox, and others PS3!! Anyone on xbox I'm happy to give them a game no worries...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
29 and love it.

Waiting for the update to start a new career, is that right its out tonight? Great if true but seems very quick.

Play a lot online in head to head seasons, in Division 2 currently always playing as Brighton. CMS and Buckley up front together are mustard.

GusPoyetIsGod

Apr 29, 2011
hope the update is tonight as the last update gave me vicente but it took out forster-caskey from the original squads, so i have no way of using both! :(

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
hope the update is tonight as the last update gave me vicente but it took out forster-caskey from the original squads, so i have no way of using both! :(

Hopefully Caskey's in the new update with a higher rating too, instead of being around 50 OVR

Hopefully he's upped to AT LEAST 60 OVR

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
I have been playing FIFA since 1994, 29 now and owned a copy of every single version of the game on about 6 different platforms.

Still shit at it online though ! even still the challenge of playing online is so much better than against the CPU, it might just be me but there is more reward is winning and despair in losing.

I'm having a rest for a few days now as was close to smashing the contoller to bits after relagation the other day lol

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Ok, the FIFA 12 NSC League (Xbox) is up and running

League Name: NSC Xbox League
Password: 1234

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I'm not still playing games when I'm middle aged it'll be a shame