Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm pathetic but I play FIFA 12 at 30 years old......

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Can I get an opinion on my Brighton Team though?!? :D

GK Loach
RB Reveillere
CB Dunk
CB Manolas
LB Brayford (bloody immense - if he's that good in real life we NEED him!)
CDM Brunt
RM Snodgrass
LM Jacobs (absolute steal from Northampton!)
CAM Noone
RS Owen (I know....)
LS Rhodes

Subs
Brezovan
CMS
Vicente
Caulker
Howell (Youth player on FIFA - amazingly good and only 17!)

:amex:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm 36 and still play FIFA, infact we have regular FIFA nights where a group of us get together to play each other and crown a champion.

I can't remember my entire Brighton squad but I've got Harper in goal, signed Rhodes from Huddersfield, Jara Reyes from West Brom and Jordi Gomez from Wigan.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Can I get an opinion on my Brighton Team though?!? :D

GK Loach
RB Reveillere
CB Dunk
CB Manolas
LB Brayford (bloody immense - if he's that good in real life we NEED him!)
CDM Brunt
RM Snodgrass
LM Jacobs (absolute steal from Northampton!)
CAM Noone
RS Owen (I know....)
LS Rhodes

Subs
Brezovan
CMS
Vicente
Caulker
Howell (Youth player on FIFA - amazingly good and only 17!)

:amex:

Where abouts are you in the league?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I try and keep to the actual squad in FIFA. Need to download the update thingy though so I can get everyone after transfers.

Played Leicester and Liverpool last night. Destroyed Leicester 5-0, but lost out to Liverpool 3-1 in the end. Of course CMS scored in the Leicester game (from a header) so it's hardly all that realistic ;)

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm not great at it, but handle myself moderately online. Playing on semi pro, took Brighton up in my first season (2nd place), came 16th in my second season, currently in my 3rd season, and 3rd in the premier league, but in the Europa due to winning the League cup!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I try and keep to the actual squad in FIFA. Need to download the update thingy though so I can get everyone after transfers.

Played Leicester and Liverpool last night. Destroyed Leicester 5-0, but lost out to Liverpool 3-1 in the end. Of course CMS scored in the Leicester game (from a header) so it's hardly all that realistic ;)

New update is out tonight at 6pm I believe.....

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Thing is, I've tried to keep to an achievable team - as in one we could realistically expect to see coming out at the Amex. I have also - and this is TRULY tragic - downloaded Brighton fan chant's from a website! It's pretty impressive to hear GOSBTS full blast!!!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thing is, I've tried to keep to an achievable team - as in one we could realistically expect to see coming out at the Amex. I have also - and this is TRULY tragic - downloaded Brighton fan chant's from a website! It's pretty impressive to hear GOSBTS full blast!!!!

Where did you download them from?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Oooo you can do that? I didn't know. This is the first year I've really played FIFA properly, the stuff they've tweaked means I can actually play without sucking at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here