Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im not normally one to bet- decent league one bet

May 14, 2010
But having spoken to a Tranmere fan I know I am tempted to put some cash on P'Boro to hit 4 or more on Saturday. 16/1 on Bet 365 and according to my mate with Tranmere apparantly consisting of

GK- 18 yr old/ 17 yr old on bench
3 Under twenties and a 37 yr old across the backline
4 1st team midfielders out
A striker in Moore who wants to leave

They apparantly are going to resemble a youth team from front to back, they could be crucified

Can see Tranmere going down this season

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Tranmere won 1-0.

I'm actually GUTTED about that. If Peterborough were winning 4-1 at half time and then went on to win by 4 goals I would have won well over a grand. Had a pound on the HT score (actually thought it was the full time score) then the other 9 quid in an accy where the other 9 won yesterday. :cry:

Sep 1, 2010
i have £4 on the following teams to win their league's(over 8 grand back if i win)

Premiership - Man United
Championship - QPR
League 1 - Sheff Wed
League 2 - Shrewsbury

Oh looking decent so far. early days though

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
i have £4 on the following teams to win their league's(over 8 grand back if i win)

Premiership - Man United
Championship - QPR
League 1 - Sheff Wed
League 2 - Shrewsbury

Oh looking decent so far. early days though

Did you do it e/w? Laughing if you have as you get top 3 (top 2 in prem) and would still get a tidy return.

Sep 1, 2010
Nah all out win, should of done but hey next year i will i guess, still looking good so far, Shrewsbury was the best price at 14/1 which is great value and bumped the odds up alot

Tranmere won 1-0.

I'm actually GUTTED about that. If Peterborough were winning 4-1 at half time and then went on to win by 4 goals I would have won well over a grand. Had a pound on the HT score (actually thought it was the full time score) then the other 9 quid in an accy where the other 9 won yesterday. :cry:
I'm gutted too. If all 6 of the lottery numbers were different and I had bought a ticket with those numbers, I would have won MILLIONS!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'm gutted too. If all 6 of the lottery numbers were different and I had bought a ticket with those numbers, I would have won MILLIONS!
hardly the same is it? one result letting you down in an accy for 825 quid?
5 out of 6 numbers still gets you a tidy sum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here