Im not homophobic,BUT..........

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

hove born&bred said:
I can afford to live in BN1...

congratulations.

as stated many times, we really should be proud that the city is so cosmopolitan, etc that this sort of event can take place.

nearly everyone i know, most of them being straight, went to pride yesterday (albionites excluded) and i'm sure they had a great day...

hove born&bred said:
............and another thing these people Hagerty and Dougdeep etc going on about pride YOU DONT'T EVEN LIVE IN f***ing BRIGHTON or have to pay our council tax so keep your opinions to your self you have hijacked out team not our city.

Can I suggest that next game, you sit with the people who sat behind me yesterday? You can then make wildly erratic suggestions about the opposition player's sexuality. And then you can join in with them after everyone else sings the FDM song by adding "He's still a coon though". In between these times, you can abuse the 50% of supporters who were not born with the Brighton & Hove conurbation.

And with any luck, you'll do it all in front of stewards who give a toss for once in their lives.

Another suggestion - why don't you visit Pride next year and share your views with the participants? I'll quite happily come and film the consequences.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
hove born&bred said:
............and another thing these people Hagerty and Dougdeep etc going on about pride YOU DONT'T EVEN LIVE IN f***ing BRIGHTON or have to pay our council tax so keep your opinions to your self you have hijacked out team not our city.

A few weeks ago there was a thread on here asking where you were born,I happened to notice that you and I were born in the same hospital,so how come I'm now an interloper?

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

Raphael Meade said:
congratulations.

as stated many times, we really should be proud that the city is so cosmopolitan, etc that this sort of event can take place.

nearly everyone i know, most of them being straight, went to pride yesterday (albionites excluded) and i'm sure they had a great day...

Rubbish !!!!!!!!! all true Brightonians and Hovonians with a family history in the conurbation are fed up with it. By this I don't mean
the tossers who haved recently moved down 'as its so cosmo for sure'

D

Deleted User X18H

dougdeep said:
A few weeks ago there was a thread on here asking where you were born,I happened to notice that you and I were born in the same hospital,so how come I'm now an interloper?
At least I stayed where I belong

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Re: Re: Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

hove born&bred said:
Rubbish !!!!!!!!! all true Brightonians and Hovonians with a family history in the conurbation are fed up with it. By this I don't mean

you are SUCH a prick!!!!! :lolol:

i don't really give a shit what you're saying but d'you have any idea how BORING you sound saying the same old line OVER and OVER and OVER! :lolol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

hove born&bred said:

Ever thought about moving to Eastbourne?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm really proud now.Hove B+B has told me to F:censored: K off.:clap2: :clap: :lolol: :clap: :clap2:

D

Deleted User X18H

The Great Cornholio said:
Can I suggest that next game, you sit with the people who sat behind me yesterday? You can then make wildly erratic suggestions about the opposition player's sexuality. And then you can join in with them after everyone else sings the FDM song by adding "He's still a coon though". In between these times, you can abuse the 50% of supporters who were not born with the Brighton & Hove conurbation.

And with any luck, you'll do it all in front of stewards who give a toss for once in their lives.

Another suggestion - why don't you visit Pride next year and share your views with the participants? I'll quite happily come and film the consequences.
I am sure Hastings have a Foootball team I think they play at the Pilot Field why don't you pop along there, and please don't confuse homophobia with sheer racisim although I am not homophobic and am sickened by racisim always. OOh Stoke have just scored.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The word homophobic is such a strange one.

I have a fear of heights. I dread flying and have to take drugs just to get on a plane.

A phobia is a fear of something not a dislike of something.

Tolerance is another funny thing. I can tolerate all things but....
???

Just an observation.

D

Deleted User X18H

dougdeep said:
I'm really proud now.Hove B+B has told me to F:censored: K off.:clap2: :clap: :lolol: :clap: :clap2:

Please quote me at what point or post I have told you to F**K OFF

Glory seeker.

hove born&bred said:
I am sure Hastings have a Foootball team I think they play at the Pilot Field why don't you pop along there, and please don't confuse homophobia with sheer racisim although I am not homophobic and am sickened by racisim always. OOh Stoke have just scored.

Would you care to enlighten me on where I was born? Because you don't seem to know. Hastings it wasn't.

BTW - There is no troll of the year award so you may as well give up - people aren't biting anymore. I

hove born&bred said:
At least I stayed where I belong

That'll explain such narrow-minded views, then.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from, but life is all about learning and broadening your horizons. You can only do that so much without leaving your town's walls. Certain things can only be achieved by travelling.

I would bet money that you're in your thirties or forties, have never lived away and the furthest you've ever travelled is the Costa del Sol where you didn't speak a word of Spanish, choosing instead to speak in slightly slower, louder English in the hope of making yourself understood.

When friends mention travelling you say "Why? I've got everything I need here."

I pity you.

Yorkie said:
The word homophobic is such a strange one.

I have a fear of heights. I dread flying and have to take drugs just to get on a plane.

A phobia is a fear of something not a dislike of something.

Tolerance is another funny thing. I can tolerate all things but....
???

Just an observation.

I agree - it's a strange word - literally meaning fear of men I would assume.

It's amazing how narrow minded people still are though. I have no particular liking for the homosexual way of life. My gut instinct is to be slightly repelled by openly gay people. I'm not proud of that but you cannot change your gut instinct. But some of the drivel on these last few threads is bigotted in the extreme and no different from racism in my opinion.

Intolerance of people who are "different" is the cause of virtually every war in the last god-knows how many years. It is natural to be wary of people who are different and you don't have to like it - you can even despise it. But to openly come out with some of this bile is what causes so many problems.

Anyway, I'm not getting involved in this anymore. I'll leave these threads alone for the BNP recruiters to trawl.

D

Deleted User X18H

Safeway said:
That'll explain such narrow-minded views, then.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from, but life is all about learning and broadening your horizons. You can only do that so much without leaving your town's walls. Certain things can only be achieved by travelling.

I would bet money that you're in your thirties or forties, have never lived away and the furthest you've ever travelled is the Costa del Sol where you didn't speak a word of Spanish, choosing instead to speak in slightly slower, louder English in the hope of making yourself understood.

When friends mention travelling you say "Why? I've got everything I need here."

I pity you.
Mid thirties I have travelled to Hawiian islands and spent a lot of time on Hilton Head Island South Carolina oh I also travel everyday to Bevis Marks EC1 where I work ....................and I am more central than you. Stoke have got a penalty.............. scored 2-0

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Judging by your somewhat weird views would it not be better to change your NSC name to 'Hove born and inbred'?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I blame that junior ,he started this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here