Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not a STH......

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Saint Lennard said:
Not in the west stand it wasn't. May be if you were in the cheapseats but we were down in front of the prawn sarnie brigade. Excellent view. Right by our dug out.

Right by our dugout were home seats. No wonder they did not know our players! ??? Our seats on that stand only went a short way along it in it?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
3gulls said:
Right by our dugout were home seats. No wonder they did not know our players! ??? Our seats on that stand only went a short way along it in it?

You are talking complete bollox. We had all of that side up to the press who were behing the Albion dug out. What game were you at tosser. It seems that they old blind middle agers have got nothing on your sight. Too much wanking i'm afraid my little teenybopper.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Saint Lennard said:
You are talking complete bollox. We had all of that side up to the press who were behing the Albion dug out. What game were you at tosser. It seems that they old blind middle agers have got nothing on your sight. Too much wanking i'm afraid my little teenybopper.

Yes St Lennard is spot on. I was in block 12 of the west stand with all the Albion fans and out bench was just to the left about 10 feet away. Superb view of the game it was too.

On a different note the guy behind me kept calling Haring Carpenter so I got the impression he was not a regular Albion watcher. I suppose they both have yellow hair.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
3gulls said:

Wrong! our allocation went right up to the tunnel- block 12

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Stinky Kat said:
Yes St Lennard is spot on. I was in block 12 of the west stand with all the Albion fans and out bench was just to the left about 10 feet away. Superb view of the game it was too.

On a different note the guy behind me kept calling Haring Carpenter so I got the impression he was not a regular Albion watcher. I suppose they both have yellow hair.

I suppose they both wore yellow shirts.:lolol:

Yoda

English & European
eastlondonseagull said:
Just cos someone wears their '83 scarf doesn't necessarily mean they've not been since then! Was wondering whether anyone might have thought the same about me on Saturday, cos I wore my British Caledonian shirt, even though I go home and away every season.

That was you then. Saw you at half time & thought “That’s an old shirt” :lolol:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Stinky Kat said:
Wrong! our allocation went right up to the tunnel- block 12

Of dear 3gulls it seems you have awoken a blind fortysomething albion supporter who was in with the home supporters but thought he was in with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have a 1983 scarf which I could wear (but didn't)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here