Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Potless and Obergruppenfuhrer Perry Out

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Dandyman

In London village.
Meade's_Ball said:
Hi Robbie. I'm Meade's_Ball. The underscore is very important. It separates the Meade's and the Ball. I like it there. Marks the difference in my personality. Probably best not to meet Ball. He's not all that nice. Makes things burn. Touches people. Spits. Meade's is nice though. That's me. Or i'm him. I like to hug. Hold hands on the tube with suit-wearers and sell things for charity which are mostly mine. I give the money to a bloke that comes round. He says he's got kids, so i give him money for foods and shoes. He wears two left trainers that he got from the front of Supersports Warehouse shop. Don't think he has two left feet though. Good at dancing. Not afraid of talking to women who can look after more kids. But not as good as Meade's. He's i'm good at women.

:lolol: :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Max Brighton.

Not to be confused with Tom Brighton. Him plays for Clyde, not sure who him supports though. Maybe Brighton!

Max Brighton is not my name.

Welcome friend. Trust no-one, talk to no-one and head straight for the exit without making eye contact. And when your out tell no-one of this place. It doesn't exist and if you claim otherwise you will be made to work as a naked steward at the theatre of tree's, where you will be told to sit down if you stand, stand if you sit, sing if you're silent and glared at if you sing. You'll never get a Spurs ticket unless you are a tried and tested English lad and you'll never be a proper fan. Be aware of all this as you wonder the athletics track of life that is NSC and be sure to keep out of the sandpit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Boy I say boy is that foghorn leghorn as your avatar Voroshilov?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Will you stop slagging off my EX.

I`m Palace by the way so i`m the half decent one on here!!!
Yep, the rest of us are whole decent.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I am not important.

I am usually to be found with the Goon Squad in the Event. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here