Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im looking to get a gun-NSC help please

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My 10 yr old godson has recently acquired a Spud-Gun and I have to say it is about as useful as a trophy polisher at Selhurst Park.
I have been looking to get him a replacement top of the range Spud-Gun but I cant seem to find anything decent. I could have sworn that when I was a youngster you were capable of picking up some great toy firearms but I guess times have changed.
My question is quite simple has anyone bought anything decent recently for a loved one and if so who from if online and are there any Sussex based toy stores that stock/specialize in said items as I like to handle fun guns before purchase.

I am willing to consider other legal weapons of mass destruction as long as they are capable of shocking the parents/causing annoyment to visiting guests and making his little sister cry.

Nerf is not an option it’s a bit mincy!

Last edited:

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
I used to play airsoft all the time until I moved on to the real thing. +1 for airsoft! wasn't sure about the legality of it in the UK, was afraid to post about it and suggest doing something illegal

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Shop down east street sells that type of thing me thinks, opposite the fish bowl

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hawkins Bazaar sell them. My son is 7, and a spud gun is the default present for his friends at birthday parties. And a potato.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What ever happened to the old reliable " 4 in 1 Spud Gun " ? the one that would fire caps, water, spud and er.. something else, I never went to war with a mate unless I had a water pistol, a Squeezy bottle full of water and a spud gun tucked in my waistband....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What ever happened to the old reliable " 4 in 1 Spud Gun " ? the one that would fire caps, water, spud and er.. something else, I never went to war with a mate unless I had a water pistol, a Squeezy bottle full of water and a spud gun tucked in my waistband....

Take me on with my blow pipe then would you veg ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Take me on with my blow pipe then would you veg ?

Are you sure you are not Iranian ? You always have to ramp the threat level up....I'm sure you are the reason why Lead was taken out of paint...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I used to make my own weapons....bow..Cherrywood and Arrows...split bamboo... but a builder fired at me with a superb blowpipe...copper tubing and putty...Wow that stung when in I was in short trousers and a back of the leg shot smacked into you...I soon adopted this lethal weapon and it was surprising how accurate they were...??????

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here