Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm in love with this lady

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
The truth is they spend ages doing that hair... she's got really nice hair in reality... her hubby Greg Hemphill should know.

We have a crazy channel here called BBC Prime which only has an hour of Kiddie TV every morning at 8am.... Teletubbies which my daughter loves, Andy Pandy, Balamory, Tweenies and Fimbles.... so Miss Hoolie is the highlight of my Saturdays and Sundays :(

You're actually not allowed watch BBC Prime in the UK, one more incentive to go back :jester:

On the topic of Balamory, I presume the policeman and the guy in the pink castle are partners? I've only seen it once or twice when minding my nephews, but its blatantly obvious.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
MYOB said:
You're actually not allowed watch BBC Prime in the UK, one more incentive to go back :jester:

On the topic of Balamory, I presume the policeman and the guy in the pink castle are partners? I've only seen it once or twice when minding my nephews, but its blatantly obvious.

PC Plum a bandit :ohmy:

Jul 25, 2006
Marshy said:
PC Plum a bandit :ohmy:

balamory_pc_plum.jpg

I always twist the words whem the Plumster sings.

"I'm PC Plum, and I like it up the bum...."

I do try and keep out of earshot of my 4 yeard old daughter!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
balamory_pc_plum.jpg

I always twist the words whem the Plumster sings.

"I'm PC Plum, and I like it up the bum...."

I do try and keep out of earshot of my 4 yeard old daughter!

That's funny that's sung in my house as well. On a serious note the guy that plays PC Plum was beaten up a couple of years ago over his...erm....sexuality.

I must admit I always watched Sarah Jane when my daughter used to watch cbeebees, her and the original Josie Jump (not the later manly-looking one) but she's now gone onto Nick junior (my daughter - not Josie Jump!).

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
oh yes. She was a yankee wasn't she?

Very lovely.

Not in the same league as Sarah-Jane though. (Who is also a contortionist! :p )

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Buzzer said:
I saw her first. Just in case anyone else claims first dibses.

http://www.sarah-jane.biz/gallery_003.htm

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Don't you just hate her cutesy, little-girl, hair in bunches cartoon avatar.

When you know in reality she's a flint-hearted, cold-eyed, ruthless TV wannabe who won't hesitate to stab her fellow presenters in the back if that's what it takes to get her own 10-minute presenting slot on Border TV , complimentary entry to Funky Buddha and a free Porsche from Reg Vardy in exchange for a quick handjob at the back of the showroom.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: I'm in love with this lady

crasher said:
Don't you just hate her cutesy, little-girl, hair in bunches cartoon avatar.

When you know in reality she's a flint-hearted, cold-eyed, ruthless TV wannabe who won't hesitate to stab her fellow presenters in the back if that's what it takes to get her own 10-minute presenting slot on Border TV , complimentary entry to Funky Buddha and a free Porsche from Reg Vardy in exchange for a quick handjob at the back of the showroom.

KILL HIM!

invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_1978.jpeg

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
oh you bugger i bloody love her. sexy sarah jane she is to me.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
She's no Felicity Kendall.

Sarah Jane, that is. Not Felicity Kendall.

For Childrens TV presenters, Phillipa Forrester always did it for me. :love:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
MYOB said:

Suopposedly Miss Hoolie ýs trying to get it on with PC Plum... so what we got... a menage a trois? :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here