Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm gonna vote for this bunch on June 4th

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, I'm voting Lib Dem too.

Whilst Bellotti, Baker and De Vecchi leave a bad taste the country is so f***ed up it's about time the UK electorate actually gave the third party a chance.

The Lib Dem MPs are CLEARLY less corrupt than the Tories and I've been impressed with Nick Clegg in recent weeks. They're a party with some good politicians - Vince Cable, Chris Huhne, Joe Swinson, Paddy Ashdown etc - so deserve a break, AND the minority parties aren't doing it for me.

The Tories have really f***ed things up. I was disgusted with Cameron's response to the Julie Kirkbride "resignation" (does he think we were all borne yesterday?) while the MP John Butterfill's avoidance of CGT on his £600K capital gain is worthy of a jail sentence yet the guy is still in a job because Cameron doesn't have the balls to sack him because he's also the Treasurer of the influential 1922 backbench committee.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've been very impressed with Caroline Lucas' performance in recent weeks, and Vote Match Europe. told me my views match closest to the Greens, so I'm going to vote for them!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm voting BNP, a kind of a protest vote. I've had enough of this PC bollocks. It comes to something when you can't celebrate St Georges Day in your own country.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No one is stopping you from celebrating St George's Day. It's all a figment of your imagination.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm voting BNP, a kind of a protest vote. I've had enough of this PC bollocks. It comes to something when you can't celebrate St Georges Day in your own country.

Christ! You can! There were many many events across the whole country that celebrated St Georges Day. Trafalgar Square was a decent venue (albeit after the actual day) with live music. Seth Lakeman :bowdown:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The only people who spreading the myth that St George's Day is banned, or can't be celebrated, are the English nationalists.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not exactly. About 10 years ago he did but since then he has changed his mind and says the holocaust took place. To be honest you would have to understand that Griffin was playing up to the hardliners at the time to gain control of the BNP. He is not well liked amongst the far right.

So he made light of the death of nearly six million jews (depending on your belief, maybe you think otherwise) just to gain support from other people? Sure, many politicians will lie or put a front up, but not many will deny the massacre of millions of people. This is the guy that is leading the party that you, Algie and other misled support? Crikey. The core political parties make mistakes and rob us blind, but at least they have morals when it comes to outright murder. Jeez.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Exactly. Why would any decent person want to join and/or take control of a party of holocaust deniers? Why not just start your own BRITISH National Party appealing to all British people as Cov insists they are going to do?

I think it's FAR more likely that he's still a holocaust denier and he's now pretending he isn't in order to make the BNP more electable.

Nick Griffin was in the political wilderness when he made approaches to join the BNP. After the failure of the NF and the ITP. The BNP were the only show in town. As I have said before. Tyndal didn't trust Griffin. He had seen what he had done to the NF and ITP and saw him as a splitter. So to gain their confidence he had to appear as extreme as some of the more hardliners.

Why didn't he start his own party? Have you ever tried to set up your own party? I have been a member of several tiny organisations. I don't know why some fail and others don't. It does intrigue me. Basically the BNP were the most well known "brand" much easier to change it than start a whole new party. The Edwards tried to do this with the Freedom party after they were expelled from the BNP but it came to nothing.

To deny the holocaust for political expediency shows a person (I was going to say man - but person will do) with no moral integrity. Shame on him. And shame on anyone who plans to vote for him.

So someone who infiltrates an organisation such as the likes of Tim Hepple. May have been holocaust deniers to gain peoples confidences. Is that Ok. Some on the far right think Griffin s a state agent. Will that be oK then?

I support the BNP not Griffin. So I don't have any shame.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
So he made light of the death of nearly six million jews (depending on your belief, maybe you think otherwise) just to gain support from other people? Sure, many politicians will lie or put a front up, but not many will deny the massacre of millions of people. This is the guy that is leading the party that you, Algie and other misled support? Crikey. The core political parties make mistakes and rob us blind, but at least they have morals when it comes to outright murder. Jeez.

I would say that he was speaking to the converted.Yes he was stupid. Yes it was offensive. Do other political parties have morals when it comes to murder. Ask Thatcher and her support for Pinochet and Labours support for the invasion of Iraq.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would say that he was speaking to the converted.Yes he was stupid. Yes it was offensive. Do other political parties have morals when it comes to murder. Ask Thatcher and her support for Pinochet and Labours support for the invasion of Iraq.

I thought the BNP stood for defending what is ours? What would Griffin have done? All very well comparing to previous regimes. What was the BNP stance when it came to Iraq? They did not seem to be very vocal..?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I thought the BNP stood for defending what is ours? What would Griffin have done? All very well comparing to previous regimes. What was the BNP stance when it came to Iraq? They did not seem to be very vocal..?

They were against the war in Iraq and call for the withdrawl of our troops from Afghanistan

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I HAVE voted UKIP. The sooner we get out of the EU the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here