Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

im gona lead the pitch invasion tomorrow

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This is going to be exactly like the Huddersfield pitch invasion.

100 spotty chavs, they'll be on the pitch for 2 minutes before they're all booed by everyone else who want to applaud the players and staff for their efforts this season (well, the last month anyway).

Heard it here first.

:lolol: No chance, sunshine.

Only if our survival is completely nailed-on going into the second half (or something to similar effect) will there not be an invasion.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Totally agree with you matt. I cant believe the amount of kiljoys on this thread. We did it against Ipswich when we avoided relegation a few years ago. So why not now?

indeed. there really does seem to be an influx of moody, square, boring c_nts around here at the moment.

i cant believe the amount of threads about a f***ing pitch invasion - we used to do it after every goal in the old north stand!!

lets just f***ing get the result first then let people react how they want eh....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If there is a 94th minute equaliser which seals our league one status, then fine because we'll all be on a high.

But celebrating the fact that we're one of the shittest teams in the division is cringeworthy IMO. But that's just my opinion.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
If there is a 94th minute equaliser which seals our league one status, then fine because we'll all be on a high.

But celebrating the fact that we're one of the shittest teams in the division is cringeworthy IMO. But that's just my opinion.

i think if we stay up its a HUGE achivement considiering where we've come from, and to celebrate i think we should go nuts, and that involes a pitch invasion...no big deal really. :)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

But we're not celebrating the fact we're 5th worst in the division. We're celebrating the fact we've come back from virtual oblivion to survive on the final day in dramatic circumstances, meaning next season we will have quality away days like Norwich, Southampton and Charlton to look for forward to rather than Grimsby, Accrington and Maccelsfield. It's not that hard to understand is it!?

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
But we're not celebrating the fact we're 5th worst in the division. We're celebrating the fact we've come back from virtual oblivion to survive on the final day in dramatic circumstances, meaning next season we will have quality away days like Norwich, Southampton and Charlton to look for forward to rather than Grimsby, Accrington and Maccelsfield. It's not that hard to understand is it!?

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm left wondering what the first pitch invasion at falmer will be for :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm left wondering what the first pitch invasion at falmer will be for :)

Will be the LIVE F.A Cup 3rd round draw.

"number 38 - Tottenham Hotspur" will play " number 44 - Brighton & Hove Albion"

*Fans at the ground run on the pitch at the thought of this*

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
i wont be invading the pitch as most of the stewards and old bill will be around the away end

lancingtroop

Jul 7, 2008
3 posts
& you f***ed it up.. :wave:

f***ed what up? the right to sit on nsc and read countless threads posted by complete kill joys or extreme left wing twats who are either complaining about the way prawns are becoming so expensive, or how standing and creating a atmosphire at a shit ground like huddersfield. is politicaly incorrect. go f*** ure selfs u boring twats. "NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA SCUM"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's not that hard to understand is it!?

No it's not.

If we do stay up tomorrow, I will be delighted like everyone else there. But to have a pitch invasion and mob the players for saving themselves from a situation we should never have been in, seems a bit pointless.

Save the pitch invasions for promotions and big cup wins. Avoiding relegation is not worthy of a pitch invasion, and I get the feeling people would do it regardless of the situation.

But hey like I said, that's just may take on it. People can shoot me down, and call me whatever they like, but I honestly think 90% of the people who will run on to that pitch tomorrow will do so because they can (ohhh I can get on the pitch without a steward kicking me out), not because they want to celebrate us finishing 5th bottom.

Let's not forget, we need to beat Stockport first!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No it's not.

If we do stay up tomorrow, I will be delighted like everyone else there. But to have a pitch invasion and mob the players for saving themselves from a situation we should never have been in, seems a bit pointless.

Save the pitch invasions for promotions and big cup wins. Avoiding relegation is not worthy of a pitch invasion, and I get the feeling people would do it regardless of the situation.

But hey like I said, that's just may take on it. People can shoot me down, and call me whatever they like, but I honestly think 90% of the people who will run on to that pitch tomorrow will do so because they can (ohhh I can get on the pitch without a steward kicking me out), not because they want to celebrate us finishing 5th bottom.

Let's not forget, we need to beat Stockport first!

Oh, just enjoy yourself you tart, and run on the f***ing pitch. :wozza:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh, just enjoy yourself you tart, and run on the f***ing pitch. :wozza:

No. I'm going to sit down in silence and complain if anyone dares to stand up during the match or start singing:angry:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I shall endeavour to get to the first game at Falmer and because I will not get another chance to for a long time I plan to invade the pitch on my own regardless of the result, just to make up for all the times I've missed.
When we win at midnight, myself and probably the dog will simulate a pitch invasion in my front garden (if I can still stand).:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here