Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to get STUPENDOUSLY pissed tonight. Anyone else?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not too early then, I gotta' be at work at 8:thud:

Working on a sunday, good luck to ya'.

Whatever sunshine, I just think it's a bit sad how desperate you clearly are to appear all old and grown up - 'ooh look at me, I got SHITFACED on BAILEYS and it was like well MENTAL like' when you don't understand just how stupid you look.

And you called me a tosser, which I'd call biting.

Plus it's realised. We're not American here.

Why would saying i got drunk when i was 13 be cool? over 75% of this forum got pissed at 13, probably so there's nothing cool about it is there.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Me too, although not to the STUPENDOUS levels originally predicted.

:thumbsup:

I was a (f*** off u) MESS, before the Albion kicked off, I managed 3 Magners, 3 mulled ciders and a JD and Coke.

After the game started with 3 pints of Strongbow in the Basketmakers, before heading to the HQ for a wonderful nights entertainment including singing Bear Necessities with Lord Canning of Bugle. Cant recoltect what I drunk, but it involved Champers, Magners and more mulled cider

No wonder I was shit at SUnday morning football yesterday missing 2 SITTERS

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I was a (f*** off u) MESS, before the Albion kicked off, I managed 3 Magners, 3 mulled ciders and a JD and Coke.

After the game started with 3 pints of Strongbow in the Basketmakers, before heading to the HQ for a wonderful nights entertainment including singing Bear Necessities with Lord Canning of Bugle. Cant recoltect what I drunk, but it involved Champers, Magners and more mulled cider

No wonder I was shit at SUnday morning football yesterday missing 2 SITTERS

Remember more than me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here