Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to get STUPENDOUSLY pissed tonight. Anyone else?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was so MULLERED last night at gloucester v bristol that i managed to drop my glasses into a TOILET

i have then enjoyed a few cheeky ones while watching the england game this afternoon, and it was so shithouse that coupled with the albion result i have decided to enter OBLIVION as well

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
I think that I will have a few tonight too, and when I crawl in at four in the morning I will tell Mrs Woman that you encouraged me Uncle. I might even have a couple with you and our intrepid reporter in The Sportsman in a few weeks time, as I'm probably flying over around the Christmas and New Year holiday time. Hope you don't get yet another ear bashing tonight, but enjoy drowning your sorrows all the same. As you so rightly point out, it is the correct thing to do.

D

Deleted member 2719

I am in on this one 2 pints should do the trick.

:cool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Answer to the oringinal question; No, i'm not.Gotta be up early tommorow, 13.30 kick off, somehow, its on TV, f*** knows how/or why that got on TV but it did...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Don't ever get drunk on Bailey's, Laura. Never, ever, ever again. :nono:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Did ya read what I just said?

Too much watching that prat Gomes has addled yer brain :bigwave:

I remmeber having 3 treble baileys christmas 2005 , after we beat palace 5-2, and i was :drunk::lol::blush:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Answer to the oringinal question; No, i'm not.Gotta be up early tommorow, 13.30 kick off, somehow, its on TV, f*** knows how/or why that got on TV but it did...

What time you gotta' be up to get there for kick off at 13.30 then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here