Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm feeling glad Ulloa

I'm not sure you know - I had to be carried out of the WSU and but on a ventilator when the North Stand started doing that shite Palace whoah whoah we love you scarf twirling thingy.:(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't see the problem with it, it's just our style.

Remind yourselves why we're called the Seagulls. To piss on their shitty nickname.
Now we've got the perfect answer to their shitty song too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had to be carried out of the WSU and but on a ventilator when the North Stand started doing that shite Palace whoah whoah we love you scarf twirling thingy.:(
But that was just copying, with no good reason. This time it's making it our own, and rubbing their faces in it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure you know - I had to be carried out of the WSU and but on a ventilator when the North Stand started doing that shite Palace whoah whoah we love you scarf twirling thingy.:(

I take your point, but I think the thing with this one is that it's THEIR song, the one they're definitively identified with, and it will absolutely NAUSE them to hear it being sung in their faces with those lyrics. It will really bite.

The other song isn't really theirs, and the version the NS briefly sung wasn't particularly different, so it just looked like some people aspired to be them. Glad Ulloa is being used to taunt them, which is entirely different and therefore to be applauded in my book. Some of them will actually be reluctant to sing their own song next time we play them simply because they won't want to hear Glad Ulloa back.

Winner.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

Well this time you will be laughing when this gets sung at them .Great lyric change sure they will enjoy the new version, bring it on.

I take your point, but I think the thing with this one is that it's THEIR song, the one they're definitively identified with, and it will absolutely NAUSE them to hear it being sung in their faces with those lyrics. It will really bite.

The other song isn't really theirs, and the version the NS briefly sung wasn't particularly different, so it just looked like some people aspired to be them. Glad Ulloa is being used to taunt them, which is entirely different and therefore to be applauded in my book. Some of them will actually be reluctant to sing their own song next time we play them simply because they won't want to hear Glad Ulloa back.

Winner.

Go for it ! I may come over all queasy the first time I try it but I guess it will be sung after El Cyclone has bagged another for us - so I should be OK.:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Winner.

Spot on. So much better and more meaning than the ffsmurray shite (that we actually used ourselves too)

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Saw this on another forum, wouldn't it be great to sing this next time we play the muppets , hopefully in the play offs

Would've loved to have heard this full belt last 20 mins against Palace
Got to be done when we next play them with the perfect scenario being just after he scores against them again in the play-offs, will be funny as f...

Would've loved to have heard this full belt last 20 mins against Palace
Got to be done when we next play them with the perfect scenario being just after he scores against them again in the play-offs, will be funny as f...

It's a perfect idea, song sounds exactly the same as glad all over so why would it piss us off? would sound like our fans singing just like it does in the youtube clip.
Great to see the guy with the 5-0 T shirt on dancing along:thumbsup:
Ulloa scored two goals at home against Palace big deal! it's not like you've scored 3 at Selhurst is it
3-0 it was deserved but you were the home team FFS :tosser:

See you soon dreamers:tosser:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's a perfect idea, song sounds exactly the same as glad all over so why would it piss us off? would sound like our fans singing just like it does in the youtube clip.
Great to see the guy with the 5-0 T shirt on dancing along:thumbsup:
Ulloa scored two goals at home against Palace big deal! it's not like you've scored 3 at Selhurst is it
3-0 it was deserved but you were the home team FFS :tosser:

See you soon dreamers:tosser:

Another one who's skin we're under.

Excellent.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Another one who's skin we're under.

Excellent.

Think perhaps Littlehampton has a point-

When we sing F off Pompey *to the tune of the Pompey chimes* at Fratton Park i can't help but always think it must make the home crowd sound louder somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here