Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm cooking DINNER tonight

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
HAHAHA! f***ing BANGERS AND MASH BLUD!!!!!!!

Just for me though. Accompanied by carrots and peas.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
A good friend of mine is leaving Brighton on saturday so I'm cooking for her and a couple of others. The main course is decided, she loves bangers and mash so I'm doing that. I just need a starter and a PUD now. Ideally the starter will be more a selection of posh finger foods like anchovies and that. Does anyone have any little amuse bouche that I might not know of that are JUST WONDERFUL? It would help if they are very simple too as I've not got a lot of time to prepare. I like olives and that's a bit of a cop out i think.

I'll probably just serve some posh ice cream like that Gu stuff for pudding.

chop mushroom and leeks, fry with garlic, nutmeg and season. put in a ramakin dish or small bowl then crack an egg into the bowl, add some cream and cook til the egg is cooked. simple:thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Simplest pudding EVER.

One pint double cream
150g caster sugar
3 lemons

Pour the cream in a saucepan, and SLOWLY bring the cream to the boil. Stir in the caster sugar until it dissolves. Take off the heat.

Meanwhile grate the zest of the lemons into a bowl, then squeeze the juice from the lemons into the same boil. Pour into cream/sugar mix, stir. Allow to cool a little before pouring into individual bowls/ramekins, and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours.

If you want a thicker, mousse-like pudding, put an egg yolk into the cream/sugar while it's coming slowly to the boil.

Et voila - one lemon pudding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here