Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm confused.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lopez ? Thanks for popping in.

I went to a different game today. In the game I saw Lopez played well and put in quality corners that a PROPER target man would probably have buried.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I went to a different game today. In the game I saw Lopez played well and put in quality corners that a PROPER target man would probably have buried.

Set pieces are one thing. Contribution in open play another.

I'm still waiting to see something from 'David' to justify his existance on the pitch. So far, I'm sorry, but he's been rubbish.

Worse - he's been non-existant rubbish.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am slightly disappointed.

When I read the title to this thread, I was wondering if it was Easy about to admit to being bi-curious.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Set pieces are one thing. Contribution in open play another.

I'm still waiting to see something from 'David' to justify his existance on the pitch. So far, I'm sorry, but he's been rubbish.

Layoffs and beating players as well as crossing, especially in the first half, you missed that?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Layoffs and beating players as well as crossing, especially in the first half, you missed that?

Umm...yeah. I think I must have, frankly. I WANTED him to be good. But honestly ?

He wasn't.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
really not much wrong other than we don't have the ability to put the ball into an empty net from 4 yards. they go in, we win. simples. I saw Ishmail Miller in a league cup game for forest last season and thought then he was the sort of player we needed. then he got injured - was gutted to see him come on for boro

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
So far only Olandi has looked anything out of the new signings ... Hammond tries but Lopez and Dobbie WHY ?

Agreed. Did we spend all the Noone money on these guys? It really hasn't worked so far, we can moan about Noone's end product, but at least he got into the positions to have an attempt at an end product!

Lopez looks pedestrian, had a few nice link-ups with Bruno in the first half, thats about it. I don't think he's really a wide-man? Dobbie has been the biggest disappointment, just doesn't look interested to me.

Orlandi looked good in the first half against Millwall, thats all i've seen of him really, where was he today?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[MENTION=11281]jackcgull[/MENTION] If you're referring to the CMS effort from the rebound off the keeper, that was an OUTSTANDING last-ditch block from the defender that bounced off CMS into the north stand.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
[MENTION=11281]jackcgull[/MENTION] If you're referring to the CMS effort from the rebound off the keeper, that was an OUTSTANDING last-ditch block from the defender that bounced off CMS into the north stand.

was it? from the wsu sth it looked like an easy tap in. oh well. roll on the fls

Dec 29, 2011
Gus should watch some DVD's of Dobbie at Blackpool and see how he should be used, their fans were disappointed not to get him back, there must be a way of getting the best out of him.
And maybe at the same time watch some videos of CMS are Peterborough and see how he should be used too.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
really not much wrong other than we don't have the ability to put the ball into an empty net from 4 yards. they go in, we win. simples. I saw Ishmail Miller in a league cup game for forest last season and thought then he was the sort of player we needed. then he got injured - was gutted to see him come on for boro

Really? Miller was awful when he came on. Big lump with almost no skill what so ever. Bridcutt - who was literally half his size - had him in his pocket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here