Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm confused?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tedebear said:
but your an economist looney - you can make 1 plus 1 equal 3 ;) :lol: why should we believe you :blush:

1.4+1.4=2.8 then round figures?:lolol: I actually came across someone who had done that they were a bit embaressed.

you beleive me or i'll beat you up.:angry:

Meades nads.

Who are you again?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
come on then bring it on mr numbers man - economists are just people that never made it to be accountants - so therefore since I'm an accountant, I'm better n you - ner ner :blush: :lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dwayne seems to use pm's a fair bit although i gather they banned him for using them.
Yeah its strange as he is no diffrent from a lot on here although he is black,short and has ginger hair.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Maybe thats why he is banned???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tedebear said:
come on then bring it on mr numbers man - economists are just people that never made it to be accountants - so therefore since I'm an accountant, I'm better n you - ner ner :blush: :lol:

Hahahahaha, shut it bean counter.

accountant speak......

Non balance sheet item............... I haven't a clue whta this is.

Let me spell it out for you.

If the objective is to increase revenue an economist will say how then the accountants/financiars work out by how much.

Face it, I'm the organ worker your the Fezzed cup holding monkey.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Well AP if you ever got out of bed as a student you may have found out that most students including the ones belonging to political societies HATE the career politician types. Basically they should be banned from public office IMO.

Its the Labour party thats more likely to select them as candidates these days as well.
ie Jack Straw
Listened to any of the shit he comes out with?

blimey, did you know me as a student looney? i remember once a girl who 'fancied me' (a rare species) plucked up the courage to visit me once. 'twas 4 o'clock in he afternoon and as she knocked on the door i roused myself with a 'eh, what? who's that?'

she came in and made polite chat for a few minutes then left:rolleyes:

saw her in a club in bton a year or two later. she had a superb job with a music magazine and had really blossomed into a very attractive young lady:)

i hadn't changed. for some reason she didn't spend all night talking with me??????

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tedebear said:

So, you're an accountant but do you really count ?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Hahahahaha, shut it bean counter.

accountant speak......

Non balance sheet item............... I haven't a clue whta this is.

Let me spell it out for you.

If the objective is to increase revenue an economist will say how then the accountants/financiars work out by how much.

Face it, I'm the organ worker your the Fezzed cup holding monkey.

too right. here's looney

brugge%20organ%20grinder.jpg

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
alan partridge said:
and there was me thinking my teenage years being dominated by ecstacy and acid house were fun. how wrong i was:(

_325857_thatchhague77.jpg

i must have been in the same boat as you AP.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here