Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm confused?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
dwayne gets banned for being an arrogant condesending nob, yet when I start verbally ripping hearts out nothing happens.

where am I going wrong?:down:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
it's cos nobody reacts to you except for braders and we don't really care about him ;)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dwayne said:
redland I've seen your picture....

I'm harder than yaoo

..and I will let u comment when ure not a student anymore and uve moved out of your mums

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't say that tedy. Its as if I have a string of pink garlic round my neck to ward of the gay vampyric admin.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It's where you do it Looney. You start you're own threads about it, instead of barging in on other sensible/serious threads and ruining them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HampshireSeagull said:
It's where you do it Looney. You start you're own threads about it, instead of barging in on other sensible/serious threads and ruining them.

What's more yours are often amusing. Also, you like Twatty about as much as I do, can't do much wrong in my opinion.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Vinyl Richie said:
it's cos nobody reacts to you except for braders and we don't really care about him ;)

yea, ive kind of noticed that braders is the NSC doormat, He could be the official spare twat for when dwaynker is banned, like now.

I can hyjack threads!!!!!:angry:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
HampshireSeagull said:

although this thread should really be part of the 'Bell End' thread :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe its cos I just create my own particular group of enemies, then give em a name....lefties.:lolol:

When I was at Brunel Uni, doing the degree I passed but dwayne failed, I decided to join a political society so I thought...

labour students.....self rightous bunch of humourless prigs.

tory students......party party party.

I chose right, I guessed right here as well.:lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
but like him your still a cock in many respects.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
looney said:
Maybe its cos I just create my own particular group of enemies, then give em a name....lefties.:lolol:

When I was at Brunel Uni, doing the degree I passed but dwayne failed, I decided to join a political society so I thought...

labour students.....self rightous bunch of humourless prigs.

tory students......party party party.

I chose right, I guessed right here as well.:lolol:

Labour students - Lefties? I don't get it.

I'm usually one of the people you refer to as a "lefty", and abuse for most of my political opinions. But calling me a labour student? That's an outrageous insult, and now I think you should be banned.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
And maybe you should come here and join the Tory party at Southampton Uni. They have to be the most dull people I have ever met. It's as though they automatically act the average age of a tory member nationwide - 65.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagull said:
And maybe you should come here and join the Tory party at Southampton Uni. They have to be the most dull people I have ever met. It's as though they automatically act the average age of a tory member nationwide - 65.

It varies from campus to campus. tories at brunel were cool but when I was at UEA they were run by a right wanker so only went to 2 meetings. At Brunel we used to go to the SWSS meetings and outnumber them.:D

At Brunel we co-opted a load of paddies as their society was shut down cos of embezzlement. We used to get the irish rebs to go to the shindigs at parliament with the Ruperts and henriettas, f***ing hilarious!!!!!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
It varies from campus to campus. tories at brunel were cool but when I was at UEA they were run by a right wanker so only went to 2 meetings. At Brunel we used to go to the SWSS meetings and outnumber them.:D

At Brunel we co-opted a load of paddies as their society was shut down cos of embezzlement. We used to get the irish rebs to go to the shindigs at parliament with the Ruperts and henriettas, f***ing hilarious!!!!!

and there was me thinking my teenage years being dominated by ecstacy and acid house were fun. how wrong i was:(

_325857_thatchhague77.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well AP if you ever got out of bed as a student you may have found out that most students including the ones belonging to political societies HATE the career politician types. Basically they should be banned from public office IMO.

Its the Labour party thats more likely to select them as candidates these days as well.
ie Jack Straw
Listened to any of the shit he comes out with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here