Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm concerned by our home form...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Another win away and it highlights how strong our away form is, and how weak our home form is in comparison.

Away from home we have a 100% record, 9 points out of 9, clean sheets in all bar one of our games, scoring five times as many as we concede. We are a juggernaut away from home.

At the amex, we have failed to take full points from one third of our league games. We've conceded three times as many goals at home as we have away. We've only managed one clean sheet in the league.

Should we be concerned? Is the team experiencing the England syndrome of being afraid to play in front of their own fans? Is it the poor atmosphere at the amex? Do we need to consider a change in management, bring in someone who can do a job at home as well as away?

:wink:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah Acker, a little Devil's Advocate (p/t) was long overdue.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
You're right - it's that song they sing in the North Stand and I think the players get distracted by the West Stand/North Stand Song. It's songs that's causing the problem.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I can see our present home form dragging us into the relegation dog fight :facepalm:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its that worrying that I am thinking of handed back my Season Ticket and supporting Palarse

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
just think your never get the seconds it took you to write that shite every back

Worried about our home Form?

Yeah - I'm sh*tting myself.

I can see our present home form dragging us into the relegation dog fight :facepalm:

atr-42-320-sp-kcn-white-eagle-aviation-whoosh.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's pathetic. 2-0 vs Blackpool and we f*** it up. Typical Brighton. Our home form is no better than Withdean was 2 or 3 yrs ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here