Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm cold

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I'm not cold, then i hardly ever feel the cold.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only remotely interesting thing about this thread is that the word COLD was above the word TURKEY in the postings list...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am sat underneath an aircon unit and I am bloody freezing ( with fleece on!!!)

We have no control over this as the whole of the building is on one switch

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
From beginning of October the heating is on full crank all day in this office, even when it's warm outside. There's no way to turn it down as it's all controlled centrally somewhere.

The only answer is to open a few windows and get some fresh (well, fresh for central London) air in.

Trouble is, do that and all the women start whingeing about it. So we all sit here, stuffy to the point of stupor, roasting even in t-shirts and breeding germs, for six months of the year.

:censored:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I'm freezing having just come back from hols at the weekend and tonight I shall be mostly curling up nice and snug under a quilt and watching tele.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
my nips are erect i'm so cold. luckily, so are our receptionists and she's got a lovely pair she has, which protrude beautifully through her lacy bra and white see-through blowse. Not that I was looking of course...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We switched the heating back on over the weekend.
Autumn is well and truly here now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here