Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm being nosey - why are you in on a Saturday night?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Why do people think it's imperative to go out just because it's 'a Saturday night'.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why do people think it's imperative to go out just because it's 'a Saturday night'.

Because the British work longer hours, commute further and have the least amount of holidays in much of Europe. Sadly, the make-up of society means that we go overboard when it comes to free time.

D

Deleted User X18H

Out ..........I have just got in !!!!!!!!! not really of course the boy woke but HE has now gone back to sleep as has the Mrs.

We stayed in like young families do and had pizza and red wine watched the hopeless on X factor then Drop the Dead Donkey on Paramount!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Cleaned the house from top to toe yesterday and then went to bed early in anticipation of a 3 year old's birthday party today (Yes Arthur is 3 tomorrow). We've been to Drusillas and seen Thomas this morning, now home again for a nap before everyone pops over for cake and mayhem.....thankfully its a nice enough day to sit outside on the deck....

So thats why was I in on a Sat night - being a Mum is a tough job :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Me - It's my weekend to look after my 2 boys, so pizza, giggling to you've been framed and then me listening to Emiliana Torrini and Tricky's new albums.

What about you?

Because I live in Brighton and can go out ANY night.

Oh, and cos I spent a chunk of Saturday afternoon in the beer garden of the Gladstone eating jerk chicken with a DJ All-Dayer on the side.

Nice pub. No football, but highly recommended nonetheless :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here