Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm being nosey - why are you in on a Saturday night?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Me - It's my weekend to look after my 2 boys, so pizza, giggling to you've been framed and then me listening to Emiliana Torrini and Tricky's new albums.

What about you?

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
stayed in last night to save money for todays football and night out... my mates chose to go out last night too, and now they're asleep because of it and not picking up their phones

bad times

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
im actually pretty angry about this whole debacle. thank god MOTD will be on shortly to occupy me

and i have some john smiths in the fridge :)

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
i knew they were but decided tonight/today would be better. didn't know the ***** would pussy out of tonight.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
working the weekend finished tonight at 9 and back in tommorow, taking it easy tonight

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Indeedy. My sister is a trained chef and ex-employee of a top London establishment (now a teacher) and learned how to make it at the home of the pie, the Hungry Monk. :drool: It is good....I tell thee.

Isn't that just urban folklore spread by the owners ? :O

BTW, i'm in because i have two young boys and no life..and no TV that works..

(and am working sourcing showers etc for clients..)

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
After returning from Yeovil, it was only right to take the driver out for a beer, or four.

Now tucking into a lovely Leffe.

Blimey, before you know it, I'll be disclosing my holiday plans and favourite cheese.

Taligeo, btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here