Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm beginning to hope Palace and Portsmouth stay up

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Absolutely. In fact looking at the championship as it stands I'd be more than happy for the bottom 3 to stay exactly where they are, and only moving up the table if they swap with middlesbro!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I wouldn't. I reckon Palace won't be as bad next season and Pompey will somehow "find" some money to get some new players in.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seeing how far we have exceeded my dreams of 12 months ago, I just fancied next season in the championship, flirting with the play-offs and finishing off by beating Palarse 3-0 at the Amex in the last game of the season where Palarse needed a point to stay up. (Portsmouth having been relegated half way through February).

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'd be happy for us to get promoted first :whistle:

Definately

I wouldn't. I reckon Palace won't be as bad next season and Pompey will somehow "find" some money to get some new players in.

And Definately.

I am quite happy for both of those teams to get relegated this season. If we dont make it this season, we get to play both next season. If we do get promoted then we are above both for at least one season! I dont believe we have been able to say that for the last 28 years! THATS TWENTY EIGHT YEARS!! let the fuckers fall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whether we go up or not I hope they both get relegate. Plenty of chance to play them at Falmer in the future and the slim chance of drawing Palace first fixture and losing would be a nightmare... Pesimistic I know but...!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Funnily enough how I want them to do is linked to how we do..........go up and I hope they survive - get rid of some northern teams like scunthorpe and sheff utd.

Stay down and I want them to get relegated!!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
The Championship next season, with Brighton, Palace, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, Millwall and West Ham, would be incredible!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here