Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm back!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
beat that!

Have to say, i don't think we are as bad as form/league placings etc suggest. We were ok today and things look promising for next year- Elphick did very well, Elder is fantastically hardworking, needs coaching but he has a real raw abiltiy- great in the air, took his goal very well. I'm sure it just a case of finding the right blend and we could do with a right back (Rehman isnt up to it).

Oh, and i should think people will say we were hard done by today in terms of the ref- he was poor, but they had at least 2 blatant pens turned down too.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
But did the burger van catch fire? ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
No, my brother ate a burger...and nearly brought it back up again when I reminded him the bits of the cow that usually go into them (eyes, ears, udders etc).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gully said:
No, my brother ate a burger...and nearly brought it back up again when I reminded him the bits of the cow that usually go into them (eyes, ears, udders etc).

*makes mental note to never invite Gully round for dinner*

:down: :)

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Whing in for Rehman, job's a good'un.

Elder definitely took his goal well, a superb looping header, very raw at the moment but on the face of it looks one of our better signings. Revell ran his arse off the whole game and looked knackered by the middle of the second half, deserved a goal for his efforts. OGH should have had one too, in the second half when the ball came back out from the goal and pretty much stopped a metre behind him...unfortunately he was facing the wrong way at the time and totally oblivious...it's behind you!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gully said:

Depends where you get your burgers. My old man is a butcher and if you get decent ones they are made out of good quality mince.

Granted if you buy them from a burger stand at a football match they are going to be made out of hooves and all sorts :lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Haven't eaten a burger for ages, but I make my own shish kebabs from good quality lamb, agree completely about buying decent ones from a butcher though...if you can't be bothered to make them yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here