Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm actually starting to get nervous!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anyone else starting to get the pre match jitters?

This is a huge game and please let our club get to Wembley...what a day out that would be!

Lets get behind the lads 100%......

COME ON THE ALBION!

Not yet but i'm so looking forward to this.I just hope our fans are loud for the camera's and we play well.
If we win will there be a pitch invasion?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I was planning on researching/writing an essay today and have so far read the same page in a book about 30 times. Can't stop thinking about the game...lecture from 3 till 5 and then the relatively short train journey to Luton! COME ON THE ALBION

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Not really nervous, just really looking forward to it. I think we will put on a good performance and i'm already mentally planning my day out to Wembley!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have a good chance... should have been in the bag, but our home form was sh1t again... still, we are in with a good shout...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I was planning on researching/writing an essay today and have so far read the same page in a book about 30 times. Can't stop thinking about the game...lecture from 3 till 5 and then the relatively short train journey to Luton! COME ON THE ALBION

I've got an exam starting soon then off to the game. My last minute revision has thus far revolved around reading NSC and listening to the cricket. Not feeling confident of a good exam result, hopefully the game will go a bit better.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nope, still dont give a shit.

Whether its the JPT, FA Cup or League, an Albion game is an Albion game. Anyone who claims not to give a shit about Brighton & Hove Albion playing a competitive match needs their head examined!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Nope, still dont give a shit.

Day out at wembley not appeal? I find that hard to believe.
My Dad claims to hate Christmas but when he’s got his dinner in front of him with a glass of wine he seems to love the occasion.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Thing is all these idiots who say they do not give a shit will be one of the first to get a ticket for the final if we get there. I'm looking forward to it and hope we can win so we can see the boys play at Wembley, will be amazing whatever the competion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here