Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm about to bite Cheeky Monkey's head off

No, not the NSCer, but this guy - actually his head's already off! He's an Asda Cheeky Monkey cake with chocolate buttercream filling and Belgian milk chocolate covering. He was reduced to just 69p this evening - and that's a dinner plate he's on! Which part should I bite into first?

Attachments

• IMAGE_00010.jpg
    IMAGE_00010.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 143

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'd save the hair 'til last - it looks DELICIOUS :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Look just because Kevin Pietersen, Andrew Caddick, Allan Lamb, that shortarse bowler with no neck, John Barnes, cocaine-tastic smuggler Chris Lewis and hundreds of others should have never been allowed to represent Blighty at international level doesn't mean you should bite me bleedin' hair off governor! Neggst you'll be telling me Nacho Novo's planning to play for Scotland!

:dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He does look VERY cheeky, perhaps you should spank him first for being such a scamp.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How much 'wedge' did that set you back?

He does look VERY cheeky, perhaps you should spank him first for being such a scamp.

I think you are the one who deserves a spanking EP, for referring to Mansfield as a “dump” last night. In fact, I think the punishment should be carried out publicly here in Mansfield Market Place, with the TV reporter present to cover proceedings....

Attachments

• rebecca_adlington_MMP_470x250.jpg
    rebecca_adlington_MMP_470x250.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 42

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here