Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i'm a one season wonder!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
not because i've got bored or can't be arsed. The company i worked for has gone belly up, triffic! Therefore the st is,along with other stuff going. On the plus side i have now freed up a north stand ticket for someone, so every cloud and all that! Still at least it was a pleasure to witness the first season at the Amex! :albion2:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
This season will always be regarded as special. The first season in our new home and a successful season at that, exceeding everyones expectations!!!
And you can always say "I WAS THERE THAT SEASON", and be proud of it!
Hope you find a new job soon mate!

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
sadly i am in the same boat. Had a season ticket for a good few years but the way things are i cannot justify it any longer. unfortunately i doubt we will be the only ones. my lad is gonna love me!

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
If you were there 6th August 2011 then you can hold your head up high!........ nothing compares to that!....... good luck with your move and welcome back very soon

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
But surely the club are about to issue a vacancy for Martin Perry's job, once Derek Chapman gets fed up with doing it.

I say get your CV in now................

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
well, here's a thing : job front looking rosey but nothing 100 per cent yet! However, my wife rang my mum and chewed the fat and said SHE was gutted i was giving up my season ticket! My mum said dont do anything hasty and she'd sort something out. She's going to pay for my season ticket monthly until i get back on my feet! Mum i love you! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here