Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'm a huge Man United fan, so my idea of a good weekend is…

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Quite, have you tried getting a ticket for OT?

It's shit easy, I have two Mancunian mates who gave up their long-held season tickets last year - couldn't cope anymore with the total divs who were rapidly replacing old faces inside the place. The last straw was the JCLs singing "Oo are ya?" at the away fans, something Manc MUFC fans detest as a southern/cockney affectation.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No. But I might TRY if I was a Man Utd SUPPORTER.

I've tried, and the official channels make it impossible unless you have been members for years, and paid your membership fees. Not that ideal if you are unable to go frequently. As for getting a season ticket, huge waitin list, again you have to pay to be on it, and there is no guarantee you'll ever get one, perhaps he is in this boat?

It's shit easy, I have two Mancunian mates who gave up their long-held season tickets last year - couldn't cope anymore with the total divs who were rapidly replacing old faces inside the place. The last straw was the JCLs singing "Oo are ya?" at the away fans, something Manc MUFC fans detest as a southern/cockney affectation.

I don't know anyone like that, so not that 'shit easy', and secondly, perhaps Darren Campbell also doesn't know anyone like that either.

Superphil, I have 2 friends who are not ST holders, but regularly go to OT on a match by match basis. Don't see the attraction myself, probably because I have no affinity with our oop north friends from Manchester.

Like I mention above, it is not an easy process, and you have to have considerable history, and patience, it's just not that easy. If you are only able to go to certain games it is even harder, as they prioritise tickets, just like anywhere, and for those who have not got the relevent credentials, it is very difficult to get tickets.

I have tried, and I have not been successful in any of the attempts I've made. Maybe it's just me eh?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here