Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll say it cos none of you on here can........

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
edna krabappel said:
Oooh, I hope you get Peter Taylor, the Leicester version, as opposed to Peter Taylor, the Albion/Gillingham/Hull version

:lolol:

The one I REALLY hope you get is Mick McCarthy though (or Alan Ball, but that would be too much to hope for).

Its between Taylor and Mike Newell sorry to disappoint you Edna old girl :wave:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not quite as simple as that old fella. Dowie had a �1m clause in his contract that if he left for another club that club would have to pay that amount to buy him out of his Palace deal. Dowie apparently went to Jordan saying he wanted to leave because he had been away from his wife and kids for 2 and a half years and wanted to go back up north. Jordan (cos he is all bad!) said he could understand that and said to make it as smooth as possible he would waive the million pounds. He asked Dowie that if he was going to Charlton he would have to reinstate the clause and apparently Dowie told him that he would no way go to Charlton he was going back to be with his family. Now would you be pissed off if you were Jordan or would you be wishing Iain all the best with his new job 7 miles up the road?! Yes he should have been more tactful issuing the writ but the fact remains he has been sold down the river and is entitled to the �1m

If you really believe that then it is suddenly very clear why you are a palace fan.

Jordan wanted Dowie out as he is a fickle fucker who didn't realsie that Palace had over achieved since Dowie took over. He listened to the fickle fans and decided to get rid.

He thought he was doing a number on dowie with all the 'wouldn't it be better to be nearer your family' and 'I don't think you have been able to dedicate enough time or energy because your thoughts are understandibly with your family' etc etc.

Jordan thought he was being incredibly clever in announcing that Dowie was off for familly reasons - Dowie did not back this up. Jordan thinks he has been able to craftily sack Dowie for free and is so over joyed that he has another bath in carrot juice.

All of a sudden he realises that he has been taken for the twat that he is and Dowie has gone to a decent club where he will be a roaring success whilst Palace will waste shed loads of cash on Taylor's dodgy buys.

Absolutely brilliant!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Jimmy Melias Girlfriend said:
If you really believe that then it is suddenly very clear why you are a palace fan.

Jordan wanted Dowie out as he is a fickle fucker who didn't realsie that Palace had over achieved since Dowie took over. He listened to the fickle fans and decided to get rid.

He thought he was doing a number on dowie with all the 'wouldn't it be better to be nearer your family' and 'I don't think you have been able to dedicate enough time or energy because your thoughts are understandibly with your family' etc etc.

Jordan thought he was being incredibly clever in announcing that Dowie was off for familly reasons - Dowie did not back this up. Jordan thinks he has been able to craftily sack Dowie for free and is so over joyed that he has another bath in carrot juice.

All of a sudden he realises that he has been taken for the twat that he is and Dowie has gone to a decent club where he will be a roaring success whilst Palace will waste shed loads of cash on Taylor's dodgy buys.

Absolutely brilliant!

I am sorry i bow to your greater Knowledge old chap i mean you seem very sure of the scenario so who am i to argue? Do me a favour tell me who your source is and i will tell mine to f*** off and i will use yours instead he seems a winner!

:lol: :jester:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll say it cos none of you on here can........

Kinky Gerbils said:
I heard he was doing that dirty fake Gerbil as well.

??? That'll be YOU then FAKEY :wave:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I am sorry i bow to your greater Knowledge old chap i mean you seem very sure of the scenario so who am i to argue? Do me a favour tell me who your source is and i will tell mine to f*** off and i will use yours instead he seems a winner!

:lol: :jester:

It's the tango man - but you didn't hear it from me OK?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
WATFORD O said:
...........simon jordan is a poncey fairy queen. What a stupid faggot getting some lacky to turn up at the press conference for Dowie with a writ.

The man has NO CLASS. Non decent manager will ever work for this fool. He has just f***ed the future of his club for quite some time.................and he's f***ing gay!
[/QUOTE

Well said, Jordan is an arese hole.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: I'll say it cos none of you on here can........

TonyW said:
WATFORD O said:
...........simon jordan is a poncey fairy queen. What a stupid faggot getting some lacky to turn up at the press conference for Dowie with a writ.

The man has NO CLASS. Non decent manager will ever work for this fool. He has just f***ed the future of his club for quite some time.................and he's f***ing gay!
[/QUOTE

Well said, Jordan is an arese hole.

An arese hole? that is the kindest thing he has been called on here all week!! :lolol: ;)

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I worked with a girl once who was sacked - officialialy the story management gave for her exit was that she had resigned to 'move up north'.

Are people gullible enough to believe that someone would want to move up north?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Black Country Seagull said:
I worked with a girl once who was sacked - officialialy the story management gave for her exit was that she had resigned to 'move up north'.

Are people gullible enough to believe that someone would want to move up north?

:lolol:

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
It's grim enough up North without bloody Dowie frightening the kids on the way to school each day

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WATFORD O said:

If Dowie outright LIED to Jordan, and Jordan was smart enough to have documentary evidence, then Dowie's TOAST! Ha ha. If Jordan was NOT smart enough to have documentary evidence, well then, Ha ha anyway. :lolol:

Wozza said:
Witnesses.

If lawyers and advisors were present, Dowie will be f***ed.

If not, he'll probably be alright I guess.
Jordan must have suspected this outcome - so if he didn't have witnesses present, it will represent gross incompetence to the tune of £1m. I know Palace fans are fiercely loyal to Jordan and you can understand why, I probably would be in their place too, but handing £1m to Charlton, the team that relegated you, would be hard to forgive from your chairman!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fragmented Badger said:
I'd like to see Dave Merrington given the job, to be assisted by Carlton Palmer.

Palmer and Stuart Gray please.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BobbySmith said:
Whats the problem, he has gone 'up north' although 12 miles. Anyone notice that Jordan now looks like the love child of David Dickenson and Tango man.......

Hes a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here