Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll name that chilli in....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For real fire I prefer a Naga Jolika or Naga Morice myself, much hotter than the Scotch Bonnet

Absolutely they are... killers in fact! But can you buy them in the UK? I know they do a strain of the Naga in Dorset which used to be the hottest chilli in the world, but are they allowed to be sold in this country?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can get them in most Asian shops, the Intercontinental in Tarring Road, Worthing normally has a basket of them, also been seen in other Asian shops, cant remember the name of the shops in Brightion that sell them. Plenty of sauces and pastes as well, there is a nice little shop opposite the corn exchange in Brighton, they sell a couple of stunning Naga items. Chilli Pepper Petes is a good source too, and the Dorset Chilli Farm sells them by mail order. We grow our own so have a variety of types.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is a company in America that make chilli pastes and sauces, http://extremefood.com/shop/home.php. I once enquired into getting a franchise over here after trying their crisps in Ontario which were very hot. They sent me back a list of what was available as some of their products where banned from importing into the UK as they were deemed to dangerous through their heat! I even bought, and think I still have the domain deathsauce.co.uk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here