Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignasi Miquel

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Uefa need to crack down on the heightists like you.

We live in a world where we should not be judged or discriminated against because of our vertical superiority.

It has no place in the game and it has no place in society.

I'm suggesting a 6k Vcash fine and a suspended NSC ban for any form of heightist language or provocation.

#LowerTheHeightists

Seconded.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Just been tipped off Ignasi has arrived at the Amex , Day of work means one thing . Im going on a Miguel hunt . Wish me luck , Hopefully pictures to follow...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just been tipped off Ignasi has arrived at the Amex , Day of work means one thing . Im going on a Miguel hunt . Wish me luck , Hopefully pictures to follow...

Are you really going to try to stalk an Arsenal player who may not even be anywhere near here?

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009

Are you that fellow with the thick spectacles and cream anorak who has been standing outside the training ground every afternoon? your very commited!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I believe its 2. However that is based entirely on football manager.

:lol:

I just had a look at the rules and I think I'm more confused than I was before...............

The Football League | About Us | Regulations | Regulations

Section 6, rule 52 appears to apply a limit of 4 loan players while rule 53 saysup to 4 under-23 and 4 over 23 (but no more than 2 from any one other club).
Obviously me being dumb but as you can have 5 in a matchday squad I am assuming rule 53 is the one that is right and I am mis-reading it?

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Are you really going to try to stalk an Arsenal player who may not even be anywhere near here?

10/10 in my book :thumbsup:

Hope he takes a photo though becuase there might be more than one 6'4" bloke at the Amex today that no-one has seen before

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
6ft 4 Ignasi Miquel......... this one sounds like it might have legs on it

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Today's the day to get Vicente, Kushak (sp), Greg Bobkin and this lad down to the Amex - it's sunny and would be a great day to show off the stadium.

It might even convince them that we get a summer down / up here (depending upon where they are coming from).

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Today's the day to get Vicente, Kushak (sp), Greg Bobkin and this lad down to the Amex - it's sunny and would be a great day to show off the stadium.

It might even convince them that we get a summer down / up here (depending upon where they are coming from).

lol, make sure we get them in and out within 30 minutes before the weather turns again

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Originally Posted by bhafc_ross
Just been tipped off Ignasi has arrived at the Amex , Day of work means one thing . Im going on a Miguel hunt . Wish me luck , Hopefully pictures to follow..

i love these threads, is their any truth in it ?

BHAFC_Ross is online & not seen any pics... draw your own conclusions :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here