Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're not currently planning on going to Burnley...

Going to Burnley?

• I'm going regardless

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I'm not planning on going but new signing fever could make me change my plans and go

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • I'm NOT going regardless

Votes: 65 69.1%

• Total voters

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Blackpool to see the lights be switched on. I doubt very much that the wife would allow me to slip away for 4/5 hours :moo::tantrum:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pride is a bloody good reason to get out of Brighton for the day! An influx of day trippers whose only function is to get as smashed as possible on drink and drugs and drop shitloads of litter around the city. I don't think im the only lifelong brighton resident who avoids pride. Burnley it is thanks.

Bah humbug! The atmosphere across the city is amazing and everyone's out to have a good time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bah humbug! The atmosphere across the city is amazing and everyone's out to have a good time.

Oh and this.

What PLEASES me enormously is that they are now charging for the park which will mean, finally, a contribution to clean up costs. Also isnt it now over 18s as the last couple have struck me as teenagers getting smashed and not many "adults"

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I shall cozy up to my radio and be enlightened by Wozza's insght.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same - apart from the innit.
To be honest, I didn't really know what I was saying, I was just copying Badger as I wanted to be cool and fit in. I feel foolish now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Innit is part of the language used by badgers ?
No, I copied Badger (see post #3), not a badger, or badgers. I'm already regretting the whole thing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not unless you can come up with a way for me to be back in Haywards Heath for work at 7pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here