Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're not currently planning on going to Burnley...

Going to Burnley?

• I'm going regardless

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I'm not planning on going but new signing fever could make me change my plans and go

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • I'm NOT going regardless

Votes: 65 69.1%

• Total voters

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Got tickets for the cricket!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Playing cricket. Innit.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Can't really afford many long away trips, have to pick and choose which ones I go to so aiming for the new grounds - Blackburn and Bolton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got tickets for Paralympics. Innit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, I can't afford to get there. Train ticket now £66 with my young person's card.
Post a thread asking for a lift, someone will get you there and back for a little petrol money.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Can't afford to go to away games as well..there's more to life than football football football. But not much more. Will be interesting to see what happens today - so many rumours...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pride is the biggest social event in Brighton's calendar. I enjoy trips to Turf Moor but will not be going this time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
there's more to life than football football football
Reported, and ban requested. We don't need your kind around here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Am playing at a wedding. So unless Torres, Drogba, Xavi, Iniesta and Raul all sign in the next 48 hours, it's doubtful.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Pride is the biggest social event in Brighton's calendar. I enjoy trips to Turf Moor but will not be going this time.

Pride is a bloody good reason to get out of Brighton for the day! An influx of day trippers whose only function is to get as smashed as possible on drink and drugs and drop shitloads of litter around the city. I don't think im the only lifelong brighton resident who avoids pride. Burnley it is thanks.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not going, wife working and small (too young to take) children to look after. Very selfish of the wife that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here