Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're 'in'.......post a score

D

Deleted member 2719

LOL..!

It was you who got me started on this game 3-4 years ago......I remember your posts very well.

A bit more 'tricky' this game....and faster.....but then again the scores rack up faster too.

Would be great to have you on board.

Just a half an hour and your right it is faster or maybe i am just slower! scored under the name of Mould.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm rubbish at this, any useful tips :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
if I compared my ability to score with a Brighton player, I;d be Mark Farrington !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Finally registers a score!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
if it helps anyone, after having no luck with the penalties I have found some success with clicking the 'Shoot' button when the indicator is at the middle of the bar and holding the button slightly (as suggested by cjd earlier in the thread).

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
20.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, cracked it now, and got a top score of 100,000! BTW not all the top scores show. Currently #30 (end of page one) is 90,000 or so, and #31 (top of page 2) is 79,000. I can't believe there are no scores in the 80,000s! I only noticed it because two of my high 70,000s weren't showing, but now they are as they've been forced out of the 'invisible' section.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Mehhhhhhhhhhh........penalties aren't that difficult..LOL..!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update on players;

Joining the 38 players already 'in'.........

Zam

Mould

C-Sdr

Milky ?

Tim

Wardy

Jf

Edd

Amexy

Marky

Jim

That's 49.......who is going to be the 50th.....?

Just over 2 days before the game begins...!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ok, cracked it now, and got a top score of 100,000! BTW not all the top scores show. Currently #30 (end of page one) is 90,000 or so, and #31 (top of page 2) is 79,000. I can't believe there are no scores in the 80,000s! I only noticed it because two of my high 70,000s weren't showing, but now they are as they've been forced out of the 'invisible' section.

I diid see that....great score.

I make that 14 players now who have scored 100k+ . (will be 15 soon when NE17 gets there)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ok.......not the best of days today with all the 'other news'.

However, I have supported this club man and boy for so long now, it is the Club I support........not what may, or may not, go on in the outside world. I will continue to do so until they cart me off in a box.

Time to dust ourselves down and continue with the hard work and effort that so many have put into this game......ready for Saturday.

I,m up for it......and ready to go.

3 more new players..(making 52 in total now)

Ack (along with apn our two best players from the past)

Edc

Matt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here