Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're going to...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
be a gobby little kid on Twitter and use homophobic insults etc rather than taking defeat gracefully, you really should have thought what the next day could have in store love:

Twitter

Last night:

Another positive from tonight is that at least our players don't rim each other, unlike Brighton's.

This morning:

Didn't get into uni. Mum's fuming at me. f*** my f***ing life.

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Fill ya boots NSC :lolol::whistle::cheers::moo:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No matter how good the team spirit is, i dont think they will be rimming each other, she needs to get her FACTS right.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Don't worry, she's got into the prestigious Cheltenham University.
And, yes.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
:needpics:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

chels_3B.jpg

That twitter stream is hilarious, what a charming young lady she is, don't think she's going to Cheltenham Ladies College any time soon.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Erm...
chels_ccfc Chelsea Payne @
[MENTION=19650]marty[/MENTION]n1963 [MENTION=12087]Jamie[/MENTION]bluebird the penalty incident happened 3 metres away from me, it was a dive. CMS went down like a sack of shit

I just watched the highlights in the tv thread, and the front row is about 5m away from the goal line, and the incident was about 2ms from the edge of the 18 yard box. Either she has absolutely no clue about distances, or she is actually the defender who was covering and saved their guy a red card...

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Erm...

I just watched the highlights in the tv thread, and the front row is about 5m away from the goal line, and the incident was about 2ms from the edge of the 18 yard box. Either she has absolutely no clue about distances, or she is actually the defender who was covering and saved their guy a red card...

I take it she isn't doing maths at Cheltenham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here