Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If youre bored tommorow night

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Lewes tommorow are playing the mighty Weymouth at home,if youre at a loose end why not come down tommorow and help us put one over on those who have money ?:clap:
Us robin hoods must stick together lets continue robbing the big teams of three points so us poor can have some:shootself !
We expect you our bigger brother to protect us against the big boys:D :D

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Well put it this way we are like a bloke that goes out with his mates for the evening with about thirty quid,he can join in the fun but has to only drink singles as he cant afford doubles like the others and doesnt go for a curry on way home goes for a kebab.Yes he has a good time but if he had more money would have had a cracker of a evening maybe ending up in some brothel(my god these flashbacks:p :lolol:)
In other words we have enough to get by but could do with some more so we can really compete with the big drinkers.
Yes i am bored,broke my arm in three places arm wrestling after the England game 6-8 weeks of work and it is my :drink: and:salute: hand so im glad for NSC bigtime:clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
LEWES CLIFF said:
Well put it this way we are like a bloke that goes out with his mates for the evening with about thirty quid,he can join in the fun but has to only drink singles as he cant afford doubles like the others and doesnt go for a curry on way home goes for a kebab.Yes he has a good time but if he had more money would have had a cracker of a evening maybe ending up in some brothel(my god these flashbacks:p :lolol:)
In other words we have enough to get by but could do with some more so we can really compete with the big drinkers.
Yes i am bored,broke my arm in three places arm wrestling after the England game 6-8 weeks of work and it is my :drink: and:salute: hand so im glad for NSC bigtime:clap:

What an analogy. I blame Ian Holloway, he's affected every aspect of modern life with his surreal flights of fancy.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
LEWES CLIFF said:

so that would be you :tosser: hand as well :D :D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I'll definately be bored tomorrow night but thats because I'll be at work :cry:

Oct 20, 2004
You can watch Super Leeds get back to winning ways at Fratton Park :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
LEWES CLIFF said:
bunk off:rolleyes: ,youre boss has just rang me and said its ok:lolol:

That was nice of him. Almost sounds too good to be true ;)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Hope you do well against our Pompey neighbours White Rose!:thumbsup:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

You haven't thanked them in advance as well have you?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Was going to go to this but have a birthday party to go to.

Say hello to Robbie for me.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I shall be there. Went to my first Lewes game on saturday. Took my 6 year old daughter too (she wants to come to upton park with me so i thought i'd break her in gently).

Thoroughly enjoyed it so i'll be there tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here